Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

FORUMS > Diabetes
Replying to Topic: black and blue marks from shots
Created On 4/6/05 5:42 PM by debbie

Username:
Password:

Remember my login

[ Forget your login information? | Join the forums ]

debbie
Supporter

4/6/05 5:42 PM

hi
my legs are full of black and blue marks from my shots, does anyone have a suggestion how to stop that?
thank you

-------------------------
debbie

Bottom

sweetnlow
Junior Supporter

4/10/05 5:29 PM

i have the same issue... but unfortunately i dont think is much we can do about it. i hope im wrong

Bottom

ICE:FX
Junior Supporter

4/10/05 5:58 PM

Hi, i had black and blue marks too, but after a couple years they go and your skin gets used to it.
Anyone else have experiance with Sclerederma Diabeticorum?

Bottom

tzally1
Junior Supporter

4/12/05 11:29 PM

HI,

If i were you i wouldn't pay much attention to those black and blue marks, since i am assuming that you are injecting on your upper thigh which remains concealed anyway.

I usually inject in my abdomen and i get lot's of black and blue marks, but quite frankly i ignore them.

(What i do worry about are the black and blue marks in my soul!)

Bottom

vu
Supporter

3/7/06 3:04 PM

hi Debbie, please visit www.techmedica.com/diabeticine.html

You'll find amazing info there. And please spread the word

Bottom

izak
Junior Supporter

6/7/06 1:34 PM

i used to have the same problem, of black and blue marks, and a lot of pain while injecting,
till my sister (who is in the medical field ) watched me inject one day, and she told me, i was doing it tottaly wrong, so she showed me how to do it, and now if i am not to lazy,and i do it the right way, i do not have any problems, so i suggest, you ask your doctor to show you how to do it the right way

Bottom

DovidUK
Junior Supporter

8/1/06 10:57 AM

Although I have recently started using a pump, when on a multiple injection regime, I used to get bruising on both my legs and stomach, although this was only maybe once in a few days. I think it was due to hitting a small blood vessel when injecting. I would talk to your Diabetic Nurse/Doctor about it.

Bottom

pin cushin
Junior Supporter

8/11/06 11:06 AM

go on the pump!

Bottom

FORUMS > Diabetes

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.