Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

FORUMS > Psoriatic Arthritis
Replying to Topic: any ideas
Created On 4/3/05 8:41 AM by BoruchHashem

Username:
Password:

Remember my login

[ Forget your login information? | Join the forums ]

BoruchHashem
Junior Supporter

4/3/05 8:41 AM

Does anyone have ideas how to keep the swelling & pain at a minimum?
I do find going to the Dead sea a great help & have a relief for a couple of months but I can only do this once a year.

Bottom

Ray
Supporter

4/6/05 5:02 PM

I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions. Have you spoken to a Dr.? or other type of health professionals?

Bottom

BoruchHashem
Junior Supporter

4/16/05 5:00 PM

I am trying to keep away from anti inflammatories bec. I find they have terrible side effects that I can't cope with

Bottom

Ray
Supporter

4/19/05 12:41 PM

I understand that you don't want meds, i hate them too but have no choice.
There are other methods besides for meds, healthy supplements to take, have you thought about that?

Bottom

rejuvinate
Junior Supporter

5/19/05 1:22 PM

People, I can't emphasize enough the fact that for the body to heal itself, and it CAN do it, we need to have clean livers!!! There is this amazing liver detox diet, that helps your body get rid of gallstones painlessly, you actually see them as they leave your body. Once the liver is cleaned up, it purifies your blood, gets you rid of the toxins in your body, and then guess what? The inflammation disappears, the psoriasis goes away, etc, etc. I found this in the book called "The amazing LIver and Gallbladder cleanse" by Andreas Moritz. The cleanse works exactly as described, followed by ripple positive effects on your body. It is virtually free of cost, and the most powerful tool to regain your health.

Bottom

Certain
Junior Supporter

6/28/05 9:30 PM

Care to describe this diet and how it works differently thanall other hype?

Bottom

ab6
Junior Supporter

1/24/06 9:30 AM

Does anyone come on to these room these days? i noticed the last date entry is quite old?

Bottom

ramom83
Junior Supporter

12/9/08 8:54 PM

Hi, my name is Chavi. I am 25 years old and I have rheumatoid arthritis for 2 and a half years - ever since my daughter was born.
We just started a support group for women in their 20's and 30's with rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis. The group is confidential and we work on a first name basis. If you'd like to join, call 718-395-3557 and leave a message, or e-mail ramom83@live.com.

-------------------------
RA Mom

Bottom

FORUMS > Psoriatic Arthritis

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.