Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

FORUMS > Feeding
Replying to Topic: 15 mth old refusing to eat
Created On 1/19/10 5:36 PM by coolme56

Username:
Password:

Remember my login

[ Forget your login information? | Join the forums ]

coolme56
Junior Supporter

1/19/10 5:36 PM

Oy, I need help asap.
My 15 mth old baby girl is causing a lot of problems with her feeding. It is extremely hard to get her to eat. Lately for the past few months she has been putting her finger down her throat and causing herself to gag. Shes been doing this purposely to get herself out of the highchair and when she doesnt want to eat. She is under 20 pounds and currently in the 2nd percentlile for weight. I am at a loss here and it is getting very fustrating to get this child to like food.

Soem days are better than others. For the past 2 days its been not good. I only give her food she likes and lately she just eats very little of it. Maybe 1 bite of s/g.
She drinks pediasure.

Any advice that any one has, pls post.

Also im looking for a pediatric gastrointerologist in baltimore. I need someoen excellent.

Thanks

Bottom

personn
Supporter

3/14/10 4:34 AM

hii message me imda2best@gmail.com

-------------------------
heyyyy

Bottom

FORUMS > Feeding

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.