Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

FORUMS > Personality Disorders
Replying to Topic: feeling ostracized
Created On 1/29/14 10:09 AM by I'mTrying

Username:
Password:

Remember my login

[ Forget your login information? | Join the forums ]

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

1/29/14 10:09 AM

I've been telling myself it's not so, nobody here hates me and is purposely not answering my posts. But the voice of logic is getting quieter and i can't seem to silence the part of me that thinks i did something wrong and now i'm done for life. That's why I haven't been posting much.
Don't want to put anyone on the spot, so I"m not expecting any answers. The only thing i ask is NOT to confirm that i'm right - I feel that would be too much for me to handle....

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

1/29/14 10:26 AM

I stopped posting for the same reason. I was never getting responses, and was SURE people thought I posted for attention, so i kind of gave up.... I'm trying to seek "live" support but it's really difficult to find, and besides sometimes one feels the need to say something annonymosly. I can totaly relate to you, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the reason they didn't answer....

-------------------------
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

1/29/14 10:33 AM

I did a search, and I can try to respond to some of your posts.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

1/29/14 10:39 AM

I'm sorry if I missed some posts. You certainly don't deserve that happening to you. Please don't stop posting. Let's try again.

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

1/29/14 4:54 PM

I'm also sorry I missed your posts. I'm certainly not ignoring either of you on purpose. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting attention! Please keep posting!

It could be that sometimes I don't reply, especially in this section, because I don't know what to say. I don't have personal experience with personality disorders. But I'd like to be able to offer support and (((hugs))).

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

1/29/14 6:58 PM

Thank you Toy and Keepclimbing and hopeful mommy for caring enough to answer. It's nothing really specific it's just a 'feeling'.... that's why I posted here in personality disorders bc its my borderline talking. That's the voice that is dominant inside me.
Gad- you brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to show me that I belong here.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

1/29/14 11:05 PM

You're welcome

May Hashem show us all that we belong, and bring us the geulah sheleima now.

Hope to hear good news

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

1/30/14 12:34 AM

OF COURSE YOU BELONG HERE!!!!!!!

I personally feel like you guys are my cyber- family I don't always respond because sometimes I'm just not up to it or I have a lot going on but I hope you guys can understand that it's not personal....

Please keep on posting, both of you!!

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

1/30/14 10:31 AM

Thanks so much guys.

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

1/30/14 3:01 PM

im so sorry imtrying, lifes been busy but i shudve tried harder to be there for you. i love your posts.youre so accepting and empathetic. how are you feeling today?

-------------------------
there is light at the end of the tunnel

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

1/30/14 3:16 PM

Sorry I'mTrying and toy, I didn't mean to ignore either of you. I don't post much altogether these days for various reasons, and like hopefulmommy, I also refrain from posting in this section. I do have experience with personality disorders, but it's still hard to know what to say without stepping on people's toes. Everyone has different sensitivities.

Edited: 1/30/14 at 5:14 PM by wishtobehappy

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

2/1/14 10:23 PM

Its ok. I "know" that really my perception is off....
Thanks for confirming that.

Edited: 2/28/14 at 4:02 PM by I'mTrying

Bottom

FORUMS > Personality Disorders

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.