Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

FORUMS > Personality Disorders
Replying to Topic: at wits end
Created On 4/11/15 10:15 PM by mouse

Username:
Password:

Remember my login

[ Forget your login information? | Join the forums ]

mouse
Senior Supporter

4/11/15 10:15 PM
User is offline View users profile

So frustrated since I switched therapists. I miss my old one but at same time like new one. I really want to die right now. Too scared to tell new one since she may get a litle nervous. The urges are so badd right now. I keep considering my options. Dunno.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

4/12/15 12:22 PM

Sorry mouse you're feeling like there's no other choice. Is there anything you can do to distract yourself/make yourself feel better? I know that right now suicide feels like the only way out but try and think about the consequences. I know that's not what you want to think about right now and that all you want is the pain to stop and I'm sorry for that but know that suicide isn't the step to take. Do you think checking yourself into a hospital would help? Hope you feel better quick!!!

Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

4/12/15 6:53 PM

Toy, thanks for responding. I know all of what you said is true, but for some reason the irrational side of the brain wins on these not-so-good choices. It frustrates me to no end . I guess I do want the pain to stop, but it isn't only emotional pain -- it's also physical pain andd that only goes away for a little while after a procedure that has to be done over and over an over again. Checking myself into a hospital is risky. I have migraines that leave me "flaky" and will get a wrong diagnosis like that. Furthermoer, I have kids to care for so i just isn't an option. The more I am in hospital of any sort, the more dysfunctional they become. (Though they are really good kids.)

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

4/12/15 7:51 PM

Mouse, I don't know if this makes sense to you-I find that Pesach (or any crazy busy time) makes me feel worse. The stress aggravates my stuff. Coud it be that's part of your problem? I mean, Pesach is not an easy Yom Tov.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

4/14/15 4:55 PM

Pesach was stressful but it was less stressful this year than most. And plus, it's over so I should feel better no?

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

4/14/15 7:07 PM

Every year I struggle the week after Pesach,This year also- Maybe I'm exhausted, maybe back to work;it's HARD.

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

4/19/15 8:08 PM

Interesting that you're saying that, keep climbing. I also struggle the week after Pesach every single year. I tend to feel these horrible, unbearable emotions in the pit of my stomach and don't even know why.

Sorry you're feeling this way mouse. Hope this new therapist works out for you in the long run.

Bottom

FORUMS > Personality Disorders

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.