Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

FORUMS > Immune Disorders
Replying to Topic: Doctor for My Condition
Created On 9/8/06 2:45 PM by FS613

Username:
Password:

Remember my login

[ Forget your login information? | Join the forums ]

FS613
Junior Supporter

9/8/06 2:45 PM

Would anyone happen to know of a doctor in NYC who can differentiate between whether a person has Lyme Disease or whether a person has an autoimmune disorder?

I've been sick for 4 years with chronic burning in my pelvis and stomach, and I've had conflicting test results and diagnoses from different doctors.

I had an endoscopy which showed some red areas in my stomach, but which came back negative for an H-Pylori biopsy.

An Infectious Disease doctor tested my blood and thinks that I have Lyme and refuses to retest my blood and wants to put me on massive doses of antibiotics. My internist tested me for Lyme, and it came back negative.

My internist also did a blood test for me (I forgot which one) and it came back 1:640, which indicates Systemic Sclerosis. I then went to a rheumatologist who tested me for every antibody she could think of, and they all came back negative. Also, she checked my skin and nails, and she doesn't think that I have Systemic Sclerosis.

Suffering is bad enough, but suffering when you don't know what's wrong can be worse.

If anyone knows of a doctor who can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Bottom

Inspired
Junior Supporter

9/19/06 11:53 PM

PLEASE LOOK I SENT YOU 2 PRIVATE MESSAGES

Bottom

FS613
Junior Supporter

9/20/06 7:11 AM

Thank you, Inspired. I just read your messages. IY"H I will get back to you ASAP.

Bottom

Inspired
Junior Supporter

9/26/06 9:47 PM

WAITING FOR A RESPONSE. LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?

Bottom

FORUMS > Immune Disorders

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.