Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

FORUMS > Lymphoma
Replying to Topic: Hello
Created On 2/28/05 7:46 PM by BeenThere

Username:
Password:

Remember my login

[ Forget your login information? | Join the forums ]

BeenThere
Junior Supporter

2/28/05 7:46 PM

I think this is a great service and although I may not be able to check in to this forum every day, I just want to let people know that I've been through treatment for Hodgkins Lymphome (2XA). I am married with children (from before diagnosis) and it's been 6 years since my treatment. I am, B"H, doing well.

If my experience can be of help to others, it would be my great pleasure. I'll try to check back on this forum as often as possible.

Be well!

BeenThere

Bottom

Admin
Administrator

3/1/05 10:41 AM

You can use to the 'Subscribe' feature which will send you an email everytime someone posts to this thread. Click on the Icon to subscribe.

You can also subscribe to full categories at a time. You can find these settings in "Profile / Personal options".

Admin

Bottom

hodgkinslung
Junior Supporter

10/19/06 11:43 AM

wow ive been there once and had lung cancer after-trying to hang in there.................

Bottom

hodgkinslung
Junior Supporter

10/31/06 10:04 AM

did u have kids since?

Bottom

BeenThere
Junior Supporter

1/18/07 8:24 PM

No, my youngest was about 2 months old when I was diagnosed and mine was in the lower abdomen so I think it was the radiation treatment that put an end to it for me.

Bottom

hodgkinslung
Junior Supporter

4/5/07 7:28 PM

I THINK I AM HAVING A LUNG CANCER RELAPSE HELP!

Bottom

su7kids
Senior Supporter

4/5/07 9:36 PM
User is offline View users profile

What makes you think so? When is your doctor's appointment? I hope you're wrong.

-------------------------
Proud Mom of 7, MIL to 3, Grandmom of 4!

Bottom

hodgkinslung
Junior Supporter

4/6/07 11:59 AM

a pet scan came out positive and i am having surgery in 2 weeks to check!

Bottom

hodgkinslung
Junior Supporter

4/24/07 5:27 AM

IT IS A RECURRENCE AND I NEED CHEMO

Bottom

su7kids
Senior Supporter

4/24/07 9:47 AM
User is offline View users profile

Oh Hodgkins, I'm sorry to hear about that. I pray that the chemo is successful and you get rid of it, once and for all!! Hugs to you!

-------------------------
Proud Mom of 7, MIL to 3, Grandmom of 4!

Bottom

Frummy
Junior Supporter

3/18/09 7:54 AM

Hi:
I've just been diagnosed with lymphoma after a doctor palpated my stomach during a routine check-up and found a suspicious lump. I've had an ultrasound, CT scan, PET scan and am due for a core needle biopsy in the next few days. I'm scared witless....... To add to this, my husband has early onset Alzheimer's and I cannot unburden myself to him. I don't want to be a burden to my kids either. I just need someone to talk to a little......someone who's been through this. If you feel like chatting a little, I would appreciate it. I am the mother of 8 and the wife of a Rav, newly moved to the east coast.

I hope your health problems have been resolved and that all is well with you.

"Frummy"

Bottom

FORUMS > Lymphoma

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.