Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I still think we can do more for each other,
Created On 3/18/07 1:11 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Lev-Nishber
Supporter

3/18/07 1:11 PM

Hi,

I don't come on here every day, and the main reason is because there is really no action here.
But I do feel that something can still be worked out, so we get more people on here and the place more active. I just know how badly people need a place to air out.

I used to go to a different site for a while that was not Jewish but there was other people their that where on the site almost every time I went on. It is a chat room for mental illness. I have to agree it was very frustrating sometimes when people started acting up but there are always a few people that are on the same page as you and can relate to my problem. I think that posting a whole megila and waiting three months for someone to answer is very very frustrating.

The chat board is built in to the site and you need to log in, I think if this site would have a message chat even if people don't want to speak just text chat, and from time to time a admin pops in to see if things are not going off track, or even a trained facilitator that would volunteer to lead the chat and they can sense a crises. I think the ideas are endless.

We just need to get together and work out a system.
If I would have a say on this site I would set up a chat and give you all the link and time that we can meet. But I’m not sure the site admin would want that.

Edited: 3/18/07 at 1:12 PM by Lev-Nishber

Bottom

Aila
Junior Supporter

4/13/07 4:36 PM

As I said before, I would be interested. If you look at all the people that accessed your message, you'll find a large amount. Maybe, many people are waiting to see how it goes before they commit themselves

Bottom

Lev-Nishber
Supporter

5/8/07 5:06 PM

Hi,

We are trying somthing new if your interested please let me know. We started somthing on MSN meseger. its free. Just make sure that you set up an email account on there and dont indeifie your self.

once you set up an account please send me another message and i'll give you my email on there so you can find us.
TY

Bottom

ezrah
Supporter

9/1/07 4:42 PM

if u do this on yahoo notify me

-------------------------
Please pm me if you have any questions.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.