Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: suicide
Created On 9/1/07 4:46 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

ezrah
Supporter

9/1/07 4:46 PM

on tv i heard that people who think about suicide are atually to tied/ depressed to actually do it.

-------------------------
Please pm me if you have any questions.

Bottom

eagle wings
Supporter

10/1/07 8:12 PM

Not necessarily so at all!!!!People in severe depression may not have the "get up and go" to carry through, but thinking about suicide or speaking about it shows that this is a possibility. Anyone feeling this way should get HELP immediately (meds, etc.)

-------------------------
"Let GO and Let G_D"

Bottom

paswerd99
Junior Supporter

7/3/12 4:37 PM

Suicide is a word i would never have described myself but having gone through some tough challenges in life and my dual diagnosis of bipolar as well as bpd, i began asking for help , in the beginning it was just talking about it as time progressed and my inability to cope overdoses became a way of coping i am embarassed to say how many times i have tried overdoseing lets just say its over 20, you can be ok and a black thought will overpower u and u feel yr only way out is the tablets, Thank hashem it hasnt left me with serious illnesses althought once i nrly went into a diabetic coma, i look back 1 yr on and think, however tough life is there is always hope even in the darkest days. My husband is the one who deserves all the credit he doesnt come and visit me in er he just ignores my behaviour and carries on as normal inside it eats him up as he once said it only takes once, It is a struggle daily but i believe in one day the sun will shine and i will help others out of very dark places, for the meantime its medication , therapy and love of my family and friends.

dont be shy to ask me any q stay strong

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/5/12 3:06 PM
User is offline View users profile

you find it helpful for your husband to ignore it? and credit him for it..
can you explain why, im just curious...
thanks!
and WELCOME!!!

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.