Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Does anybody know or had tms done?
Created On 12/13/12 11:47 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

moshe
Supporter

12/13/12 11:47 AM

Do u know of someone who had TMS cycle done to them ?
What was their experience like?
Do you know where it can be done in an affordable way. (my medicaid plan apparently doesn't pay.)
thanks

Bottom

Who am I
Supporter

4/23/15 12:17 PM

Hi, I realize that you wrote this topic title over 2 years ago, so I'm not sure if you're still on this site. But if you are still here or if there is anyone else interested in TMS I can tell you that my Psychiatrist - Dr. McMullen has been doing TMS in a room next to his office for several years. I tried it last year about 50 times and it worked a little, but just recently they started doing a much more effective TMS which is definitely worth trying. I don't recall how much he charges, but if nothing is working, it pays to give it a shot. It helps a significant amount of people, especially the new TMS.

For more information, call 212 362 9635

-------------------------
smile and the world smiles with you

Bottom

Interested
Supporter

4/28/15 9:43 PM

Just saw this!

Got it done more than a year ago and willing to tell you about it if you still care...email me back!

Bottom

moshe
Supporter

6/25/15 12:38 PM

I had it done by McMullen as well. It did not work for me.
Did TMS work for anyone I am curious to know?
Also my suggestion to everyone is to AVOID MCMULLEN. He is callous, interested just in money, a pill pusher. and also has some sort of a mental illness.

Bottom

Interested
Supporter

6/25/15 12:55 PM

What are they doing differently now that they are seeing a more effective response?

Bottom

moshe
Supporter

7/21/15 1:06 PM

who says that now something is done differently by tms.
Be very careful of it because it works by a very small population, but is very expensive

Bottom

Interested
Supporter

7/23/15 8:27 PM

it didn't make a noticeable difference for me

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.