Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: seems like no one wants to write anymore
Created On 9/13/05 11:41 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

9/13/05 11:41 AM

just what i said, that's it. it's sad though, i thought we were all getting so close.

tors

p.s. you can still be "normal" and write on here. there's nothing wrong with getting support when you need it. in fact, there's nothing wrong with getting support even when you don't. i'm normal, and heck i still write on here. it's getting lonely, though, i must admit, talking to myself. i can't make anyone write, but i am quite bored in life write now, and would really appreciate having people to talk to who know what i'm struggling with and can understand.

translation: WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED? WHERE IS EVERYONE?

tors

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

ernie55B
Senior Supporter

9/13/05 1:32 PM

Maybe Moshiach came, everyone got cured, and someone forgot to tell me & you!

Ernie

Bottom

NeedSupport
Supporter

9/13/05 3:31 PM

Noone told me either.
I'm a little new here, just joined like 2-3 weeks ago but I did notice that it's extremely quiet here, I thought maybe that's the norm on this forum.. I'd love to see it more lively..
Not that I C"HV want ppl to have issues, but we all know that ppl do, and where else should we write about our problems if not here?

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

9/14/05 12:09 PM

i agree

tors

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

9/27/05 11:16 PM

I think as the summer ends, people get caught up with school, work and the yomim tovim. I find in my private practice that as the holiday's approach, many people leave therapy, and many new ones come. So, I think people are in transition.
a lynn

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

10/6/05 12:17 PM

that's good to know, dr. lynn. shana tova, everyone, if you're there (which i doubt you even are but i'm saying it anyway to be nice)

tors

Bottom

lookinforhelp
Senior Supporter

11/21/05 7:05 PM

Ernie, whats up with you??

Bottom

ernie55B
Senior Supporter

11/24/05 1:34 PM

Hi L!

Nice to hear from you again. Hope you are well and things are OK in Yerushalayim.
Please see my post in the depression section- sorry to say things are not going too well here.

Take Good Care!
Ernie

Bottom

Lev-Nishber
Supporter

11/24/05 7:04 PM

HI, Every one Welcome , I have a question, Who said not feeling the normal way make you not normal.???

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

11/30/05 4:39 PM

you know what, lev nishber? you're right! ha ha!

atara

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.