Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Bipolar Diary
Created On 12/22/05 8:37 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

ImaBP
Supporter

12/22/05 8:37 AM

I started writing a diary/journal of my days. Doctor visits, moods, emotions, and feelings.
Having this on hand helps alot. At times I don't write down, because of course my head is
flitting with so many thoughts and the headaches are a constant reminder to stop.

It's good therapy for me, not only because I enjoy writing, but it helps me to share these
with my doctors, who then can help me better. I'm sure there are those out there who
can't remember from the next minute what was said. I wonder if I have ADHD on top or if
the meds have done this. I had great memory for many years....

The depressions come and go, still at times I sleep in bed not wanting to wake up. I struggle
so hard, and then very few days I see so much potential and I feel that I'm fine. Oye, it's so
hard to accept. I keep reminding myself that Hashem is sovereign and He ultimately created
us this way, so then I continue my day. I smile at my daughter and chase her about, and
I again am thankful for the life I do have. We all have our struggles in life, and it's what we
do with them that counts.

I'm thankful for these sites, that can help support us and know that we are not alone.
Hope we can take the time to come more often and share and support our fellow BP's.

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

1/17/06 9:43 PM

i keep maaaany journals. they help sort out your thoughts. a bipolar journal is a great idea. i wonder why i haven't thought of that!..

atara

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.