Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: All women Mental Illness Teleconferences
Created On 9/7/15 12:12 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

stopthestigma
Junior Supporter

9/7/15 12:12 AM

Hi everyone,

I have been suffering from post- partum psychosis and bipolar 1 for the past 10 years. I have gone through a lot and am happy to share my story with others and find others to have the opportunity to give chizuk to each other. I would love to start a teleconference since I am much more of a phone person as opposed to reading posts. Although I am grateful for this website. Is there any interest from anyone on this site to start a teleconference for women to share their stories, experience and strength? I am also very passionate about talking about it and discussing the problem as if it's just any other illness. My dream is to stop the stigma. I don't know about anyone else but the more I talk about my experience, the more it helps me deal with the trials that I go through in the disease.

Anyone can email me at zavlist@gmail.com if you would like to join.

Bottom

Shver
Supporter

9/9/15 9:15 AM

Just wondering if you received any responses.
I tried something similar for men without any success.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

9/9/15 10:43 AM

Why a teleconference, not a real support group?

Bottom

hopeforbipolar
Junior Supporter

11/28/15 8:28 PM

Not everyone can be in the same city, state, country. If we make a teleconference we can reach more people. We are working on one. Spread the word to everyone you know who is interested. Details will follow

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.