Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: letting things be
Created On 1/15/06 7:37 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

1/15/06 7:37 PM

you think i write too much? lol. shows i should really learn to let things BE. it's all about relinquishing control, right? hey, i said it. i should follow it. but is having a lot to say not relinquishing control? hmm. i have to think about it. if it is, i have to totally change how i relate to the world. gee. that's a great one. that will take A LOT of effort. but hey, anything's possible, right? maybe, if i do that, my ocd will disappear? hmm...

atara

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

eagle wings
Supporter

1/24/06 7:43 AM

Only YOU can decide if you write too much.

I have, however, discovered that I can ignore more important things while writing on the computer. You have to see if you are ignoring the family and friends in your life.

"Let GO and Let G_D"

Bottom

ImaBP
Supporter

1/24/06 2:30 PM

Friends,
I have found out that writing helps me express myself much better, I get fumbled up with words. I've had this as far as i could remember. I also remember
I couldn't speak on the telephone. Either I was distracted, not by anything imparticular, but I couldn;t relate in that way. We have ways of sharing ourselves
and being detailed. I write long letters and at times I want to be sure that I come across correctly. That doesn't always happen, but I get frustrated with my
oral communication and this is where I'm getting help in. It's okay to write alot. Some people don't and some people do. It's personal preference, and it's a
gift.
Enjoy it! It's an inspirational tool, and it blesses many!!
Ima

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

2/2/06 9:43 PM

thank you ima

atara

what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.