Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Will I ever get better?
Created On 2/5/06 10:51 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

soome16
Junior Supporter

2/5/06 10:51 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a chance that one day I will be pefectly healthy?

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

2/6/06 12:46 AM

you might not want to hear this sue me, but i can guarantee it.

atara

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

2/6/06 12:50 AM

(you just have to hold on, not kill yourself, and wait long enough. good things come to those who wait-- long enough-- ALWAYS-- that's why i say i can guarantee it. all things pass, bad and good, that is the way of life. i have been there and back and back again. that is why i say, if you hold on long enough, you will inevitably see the day you will get better. that's why i guarantee it. it's the way of life there is no other way. goods things always get worse but bad things almost always get better. if there's one thing we can rely on any more than anything else, it's g-d (of course) and change. change for the worse, change for the better, it will always happen. and i have lived life long enough to know (it is my 23rd birthday today. yay! thank you thank you..okay i'm kidding..) that THAT is a guarantee: CHANGE! which is kind of a good thing if you think about it. GUARANTEED.

atara

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

2/6/06 12:52 AM

good night. i am getting ready to prepare to enter my first full day of the world as a 23 year old. wish me luck. i'll be needing it. 'night!

atara

Bottom

momoftwins
Supporter

2/9/06 1:24 PM
User is offline View users profile

i have days that i think will never end-other days i feel so happy and can go out and go about

Bottom

momoftwins
Supporter

2/9/06 1:28 PM

with g-d help you will get better

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

3/16/06 1:07 PM

okay, i just went to a mental hospital, so i should talk, right? but i like to think that this experience is bringing me closer to healling and becomming better not further away from it. sometimes it's two steps back one step forward. and no, i don't have an eating disorder (at the moment). i know this phrase is largely used by people with eating disoders but it can apply to us bipolar people too. sometimes we have to hold on to g-d. that's all we have. and amazing things can come from that.

atara

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

3/16/06 1:09 PM

p.s. it's funny how i read my own posts sometimes and they give me chizuk. maybe i should listen to myself sometimes (he he). certain times, like now, i feel i will never get better. other times i do feel i will. all i have to work on now is maximizing the times i feel i will succeed and ignore, or realize how unimportant the times are when i feel i can't. hey, i may be a fountain of ideas, good and bad at times, but i'm human too. aren't we all?

atara

Bottom

momoftwins
Supporter

3/17/06 9:47 AM

im happy these threads help ypu

Edited: 3/31/06 at 6:38 PM by momoftwins

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

3/17/06 6:13 PM

can't say a lot now it's almost shabbos. in fact i think it is and i'm eating up into the 18 minutes but let's say we'll suffice it to stress from school, out of school voluntary and non voluntary responsabilities, and stress from relationships. plus i started lowering my meds without direct contact /communication with my dr. kids, please don't try this at home! i'll tell you more after shabbos, til then, feel well, be good, and tty after shabbat! good shabbos!

atara

Bottom

ezrah
Supporter

9/1/07 4:44 PM

you will get better=
my friends symptoms are gone

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.