Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: new friends who have children !!! and are married
Created On 2/9/06 1:30 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

momoftwins
Supporter

2/9/06 1:30 PM
User is offline View users profile

shalom !!! to my new friends online

Edited: 3/29/06 at 11:52 PM by momoftwins

Bottom

ImaBP
Supporter

2/13/06 4:18 AM

Hi Momoftwins,
Sure! I'm a mother of 3 children.
I am doing much better since my last episode 1 yr. and 2 months ago. It took a year to get over. Doing much better thank G-d, and have great Doctors.
One thing I find that I am doing is not focus so much on the Bipolar. This can drive you crazy, and it made me so inward. I now talk of other things and
do things I enjoy. I focus on other things and feel much better. I remember when I went to every Bipolar info website and was so wanting to know everything
that I became so consumed in it. My husband was very concerned and I became very depressed. Our need is to want to know and that's okay. Learning about
this illness is very healthy, but I was overly reacting and I guess the stigma of it bothered me greatly.
Hope you are doing well.
I have a small child , 1 1/2 yr. old. She seems okay. She's very bright and cheerful. I worry some about her , but then I just say, I will love her and
do the best I can for her and that's all we can do. The rest is up to G-d.
Hope this site will help you with other questions. THis is a great website to share. Enjoy!!
Ima

Bottom

momoftwins
Supporter

2/13/06 11:15 AM

it was nice to hear from you ima

Edited: 3/29/06 at 6:49 PM by momoftwins

Bottom

shunrata
Junior Supporter

3/6/06 12:42 AM

Hi Momoftwins,

I am a mother of eight children, some of them adults. So far one with BP2 which I have and doing quite well. Sometimes I think I've made it this far because of my kids, the responsibility for them didn't let me give up.

Shunrata
"A man who picks up a cat by the tail will learn something he can learn in no other way." --Mark Twain

Bottom

momoftwins
Supporter

3/6/06 1:36 PM

thats is great that you have 8 kids

Edited: 4/1/06 at 10:29 AM by momoftwins

Bottom

shunrata
Junior Supporter

3/8/06 4:18 PM

Sometimes it is very hard, but right now the bp is giving me a break and I am free of meds for over a year. Would like to believe it will last forever, but don't.

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

3/16/06 12:55 PM

i'm not a mom (yet) ba''h, but i am also struggling with being on meds forever or not. here's to hoping i, and you, shunrata, won't have to be. has anyone heard of matisyahu? he's great! (a bit of a raggae/rock/hiphop/jewish influence from brooklyn. he's chassidic too! have a listen!

atara

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

abe266
Junior Supporter

3/26/06 7:03 PM

Hello sir have yu suffered from BP for along time and how do you feel off the Meds? I've been on meds for a while and really wanted to know if its possible to go off them and be normal???

Bottom

ImaBP
Supporter

3/27/06 3:33 AM

Hi all! Haven't replied in a while. Have been doing great B"H. Have been off my meds since January since I found out I was pregnant.
finished my third month and doing well, bli ayin hara.
Have focussed on my studies, housework and my small child of 1 1/3.She keeps me focused.
G-d willing I will continue to be healthy. I continue to see my psychologist every week and share my thoughts and days with
him.
It has really helped.
With the best of luck to you all!
Ima

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

3/27/06 12:08 PM

ima, how's the going off your meds thing worked? the best of luck to you too, ims! bsha'a tova, totally!

atara

Bottom

ImaBP
Supporter

3/27/06 1:31 PM

Actually I've been feeling great other than the usual morning, afternoon, and evening nausea. It's a good thing. Soon I should be up and
going with more energy, but it gives me reason to pamper myself and take it easy. : )
The doctor seems to think I'll do fine. G-d willing I'll be able to continue this way.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Ima

Bottom

momoftwins
Supporter

3/27/06 7:23 PM

mazel tov to you

Edited: 4/1/06 at 10:28 AM by momoftwins

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

3/29/06 5:54 PM

p.s. ima, is there any hope of befcomming pregnant in general without nausia?

atara

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.