Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: seking a compassionate doctor
Created On 3/21/06 6:16 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

liar
Supporter

3/21/06 6:16 PM

I am suffering with bipolar for at least 5 years. I wen't to 1 doctor for 5 years and he wasn't able to get the bipolar under control. I wen't through suicidal depressions. The highs weren't so bad. Right now im not depressed, I'm a little on the high side. If iwas depressed it would be impossible to type now. Right now I am looking for a very compassionate psychatirist , someone who would go ,the extra mile for his patients and is not just in it for the money. A top top doctor. Also someone pretty reasonable .please get back to me.

-------------------------
traitorsam

Bottom

ernie55B
Senior Supporter

3/21/06 6:27 PM

Sorry you are suffering so. I won't say "hang in there", I think that is not a good message for a depressive. If you are interested send me a private message and let me know if you would like the name of a doctor on Long Island who fits the bill that you describe.

Feel Well--
Ernie

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

3/21/06 8:35 PM

hello, if you're in the philadelphia area, i recommend dr. alan gruenberg, m.d. he's about $300 an hour but he's worth it. he's worked for me so far, although, i've only lived around the philly area as of late. i've asked him about docs he may recommend to frumsupport people in the new york/manhattan area, but for doctor patient confidentiality or something, he refuses to tell me. maybe he's just being difficult, or making me do the work or something. he does that a lot. he's very good, and really knows his stuff, he can just be a little annoying/irritatng sometimes. hey, he's human, right? no one's perfect. but i still recommend him. private message me, liar, and i can give you more info about him, and or you could call him yourself and get a name of a doc from around where you live. he may get mad at me for asking him that, because i don't really know you, but it is worth a try and i personally don't really see anything wrong with helping a fellow jew out, even if i don't know them very well personally on a one to one level.) dr. gruenberg is another issue. he's very private, and only takes on cases where he thinks he can help and or be successful. good luck! either way, liar (what kind of name is that anyway?..) let me know what happens!

atara

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.