Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: oocchh
Created On 9/10/06 11:09 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

liar
Supporter

9/10/06 11:09 PM

Nobody is responding. Maybe it's just because i'm writing. But anywase people get back on the train. this is rediculious. I'm the last post and that was 10 days ago. I need people to talk to ,and i can't talk to myself. So please people get back on this website. I need the support!!!!!!

-------------------------
traitorsam

Bottom

moshe
Supporter

9/26/06 12:06 AM

Hi Liar,
I was not checking this site for a month.
I am not sure about setting up a support group mostly because of an identity issue. Also gender mixing is secondary issue.
I will be glad meanwhile to provide support on this site.

Bottom

eagle wings
Supporter

10/9/06 6:12 PM

I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with you. There are several topics on this board that interest me (G-d gave me more than one thing to deal with....) and NONE of them are posted on regularly............

"Let GO and Let G_D"

Bottom

Lev-Nishber
Supporter

11/5/06 9:17 AM

I Think it has to do with the communities we live in, "Heimish" I happen to be on the net offten but don't realy bother coming to this group because it's dead, No action. I have to addmit that I am part of diffrent groups for bipolar, and depression and come back offten becuse they are active. We have to figure out away to keep it going, The problem is I don't run this site to make it happen. I think if there would be a option to have like a friends list and with a push of a button you can send a message to all of your pals, just to check up on them how they are doing, maybe even with out seing there email address for privacy it would work better. I think sites with a chat rooms work the best becuse you accyulay chat with a live person, even when you have a bad day and need to say somthing.

I woldn't have any problem try to contact a diffrent person who is the same situation like me living with a spouse with mental illness. The good thing about the nest is you don't havr to say who you are.

Dose anyone kno who runs this site???? maybe its worth comunicating with them personaly or email them to let them know how importent a group is for some people...

Bottom

Zehavi
Junior Supporter

1/9/07 10:38 AM
User is offline View users profile

I would also like a more active group...

How about we organize a bipolar "meetup" at a restaurant and meet one another and socialize? I go to a bipolar meetup in Manhattan but I am the only frum person in the group.

Bottom

Lev-Nishber
Supporter

2/19/07 2:27 PM

Hi Zehavi ,

I couldn't agree with you more, Support Groups are wounderfull place to air out even for Family members, I think you won't find people that understand your situation as well as the people that live with it.

Lev

Bottom

MAZ54
Supporter

2/20/07 7:53 PM
User is offline View users profile

DOES anybody know of DR ALAN MANEVITZ did anyone ever see him? please reply

I HAVE BIPOLAR DISORDER AND GENERALIZED ANXIETY.

Bottom

moshe
Supporter

2/24/07 11:13 PM

Hi,
I once spoke with him on the phone for 1 minute.I have no opinion about him -bad or good.
It appears to me that he dosn't specialize in bipolar. So find out.

I would like to know if finally there was a meeting that Liar wanted so much.(i wasn't on the site for a while)

Bottom

Aila
Junior Supporter

4/13/07 4:39 PM

I just signed up and interested in giving and receiving support. So hop on the train!

Bottom

liar
Supporter

4/16/07 5:57 PM

dear aila,
this is liar(dovid).ithink we need to start a live chat group which offers the most support.this website is pretty much dead(bipolar part, that is) and there's nothing like chattingg live to fellow sufferers.If you have ideas how to do this get back to me.actually get back to me either way

traitorsam

Bottom

avious101
Senior Supporter

5/6/07 6:38 PM

liar i try to check this site every night and its not because of you we all care or everyone here at least i do annd if you make a post im bound to read it eventualy in the mental health forum i just somtimes dont know what to say

Bottom

Aila
Junior Supporter

5/30/07 8:19 PM

Sorry, this is terrible. I keep on forgetting to check these posts because usually they're so dead. That's why I overlooked your post. I'd really be interested in connecting even if it's just a few of us. What is "Chatzy" all about. I''ll admit that I don't know much about chat rooms but I'm ready to learn! Please respond in any case.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bipolar < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.