Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Homeopathy
Created On 4/8/05 12:47 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Shadow
Junior Supporter

4/8/05 12:47 AM

Has anyone here treated or tried to treat their depression with Homeopathy? Or do you know anyone that has, etc.?

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

4/18/05 1:41 AM

Shadow,
I have met quite a few people who have used St. John's Wart for depression, with mixed results. However, even though homeopathy is "natural", it is generally recommended to consult your MD before using it.
A Lynn

Bottom

Recovering
Junior Supporter

4/19/05 12:59 AM

Shadow -
I'm taking Phenylalanine at the moment, but I don't find it nearly as helpful as EFT, which I've mentioned so many times on this site but I'll say it again, is the most dramatic tool I've found to feel better FAST and PERMENENTLY. If anyone reading this is SERIOUS about their emotional health, they can check it out at emofree.com. Anyone who's interested, I can just give a brief intro to the method, maybe I'll start another forum topic to describe and discuss it.....

-------------------------
-"On the ladder of life, it matters not what rung you are on, but only how many you have climbed."

-"Love Thyself!"

Bottom

shiningsmile
Junior Supporter

11/9/05 9:39 AM

Dear Shadow,
take PRIME One- it's an excellent product for depression and does not take a long time to work at all! google it and order it. it isnt expensive either and has been reccomended to me by a reliable homeopath.
good luck

Bottom

striving
Junior Supporter

11/9/05 11:13 PM

Hey Shadow -

I agreee strongly with Dr. Lynn. You should consult your MD, before taking anything.
You never know how these things interact. If your MD is not the "homeopath" type, you might want to consider finding someone who is, or ask your MD to consult with another MD.

I have found that SAM-e, and Rhodiola rosea, which were both reccommended by my MD, work well for me, but every person is different. What works well for one person may not work for another.

FYI SAM-e and Rhodiola rosea are available from koshervitamins.com at good prices.

-striving

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

1/24/06 5:25 PM

try reading spontaneous healling by dr. andrew wile, m.d. good book, though i'm not sure how much of his homeopathic remedies are allotted for bipolar disorder or depression and or other emotional/mental issues. i read the book a long time ago, before i wbecame bipolar. hmm, maybe i should read it again..you've got me thinking...

atara

what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

frumsw
Senior Supporter

1/27/06 12:19 AM

I tried homeopathy and it didn't work for me but it's worth a try. I am taking L-tyrosine (recommended by E. Bourne in The Addiction and Phobia Handbook) and it has changed my life. He gives directions how to take it. It's cheap and I take a 2 a day and I'm a stable, happy person.

frumsw

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

1/27/06 1:31 PM

good for you! keep taking it!!!

atara

what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.