Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Essay under heading' Inspiration' down at the bottom
Created On 5/4/05 4:06 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

ernie55B
Senior Supporter

5/4/05 4:06 PM

There is an essay about depression down at the bottom under the heading 'inspiration' that is supposed to uplift your spirits. I am curious to know what others think of this. I think it is insulting to ALL of us. Please read and let me know if you agree.
Thanks.

Bottom

Ray
Supporter

5/4/05 4:33 PM

Ernie,

go back to that page and see what I wrote.

Ray

Bottom

ernie55B
Senior Supporter

5/4/05 8:27 PM

Ray-

Nice to hear from you again. I hope you had a good Yom Tov and felt OK.

Once again, you are right, I am wrong. I need to learn from you to be 'don lekaf zichus'.
My problem is, I act impulsively b4 thinking things thru. Thanks for setting me straight.
Maybe I should run things by you first b4 I post them! (maybe I should not be posting at all).

I apologize to the writer and to the moderator as well.

Ernie

Bottom

Ray
Supporter

5/5/05 10:46 AM

Ernie,

It's ok, i think you just have to really think before you post these kind of messages to people.

Have a great day!

Bottom

ernie55B
Senior Supporter

5/5/05 12:10 PM

You're so right.

Thanks again Ray.

Take Care,
Ernie

Bottom

ernie55B
Senior Supporter

5/5/05 12:13 PM

By the way- I hope I did not permanently chase away S.I.P. I will feel terrible if that is the case.

Bottom

Ray
Supporter

5/5/05 1:52 PM

Just feel good and don't get so stressed from all this, you have other stress, remember?!
have a great day, and feel good. and remember we are all here to help each other, no one is here to upset anyone or make matters worse.

Bottom

ernie55B
Senior Supporter

5/5/05 1:56 PM

OK- Thanks.

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

1/23/06 10:16 PM

sheesh, guys. let's stop doing things wrong so we don't have to apoligize for them later!...ernie, ring a bell? this is a pattern i'm seeing. let's stop attacking our problems and just solve them!..sheesh, people!..
and no i'm not just talking to you ernie, i'm not singling you out. i'm talking to anyone who feels the need to say something rude, yes rude, or accusitory, which i do sometimes. let's just help eachother, not shoot ourselves down,k people? i've got to take my meds now and go to bed soon. good night people. g-d speed.

atara
atara

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.