Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: A Snake
Created On 6/2/13 11:58 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

MoMo
Senior Supporter

6/2/13 11:58 PM

I know you might not believe me and no one outside my family will ever believe how heartless my mother is when others aren't around.

The problem is that she Is a totally different person when other people are around so no one can believe that she would consistently and brutally put other people (and her children) down, make other people feel totally stupid about themselves,  just so she can look good. Not only doesn't she care about my emotions and how i feel not only am i missing a mother who i can turn to not only did i grow up without love and understanding in addition to all that my mother is the single most hurtful person i know. Strangers would never hurt me as badly as she did/does and as consistently and brutally as she did/does.

There is a special place in gehenim for reshoim like her.
In her selfishness and bad midoss she took my sensitive heart and crushed it stabbed it and burnt it. Then she denied it and makes me feel stupid for the struggles i face.

There are no words for her evilness She brought a holocaust onto me.

You'll think I'm radical because you can't even fathom such selfishness and evilness no one can until you experience it.

People denied the holocaust as old wives tales because how could such things really take place but after the holocaust there were thousands of people to corroborate what really happened there were gas chambers and ovens but with my mother there is no proof.

Also she usually delivers her criticism and put downs in an underhanded fashion -with faces, gestures, and seemingly innocent comments.

She is a snake.

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

6/3/13 10:09 AM

Wow. I really feel for u. U grew up in gihenom. I hope u dont live there anymore.

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

6/3/13 10:29 AM

Wow. I really feel for u. U grew up in gihenom. I hope u dont live there anymore.

Bottom

emunahdoj
Senior Supporter

6/7/13 1:25 AM

Sorry Momo. That must be really hard to not have your mom's support...your mom who is supposed to be the person you trust and can turn to. Maybe talk about it in therapy and just have the knowledge that BE"H in the future you won't do that to your children.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

6/7/13 5:20 AM

Momo, unfortunately, I can relate too well! Having grown up in a horribly abusive home myself.
All I can say is, it's good that you are aware of what is happening around you. I was in denial most of my life.
Get away from home as fast as you can and don't go back.
You CAN have a productive life despite your background.
Good Luck! May Hashem help us all!

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

6/10/13 4:49 PM

Momo, are you o.k.?

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

6/11/13 10:40 PM

Thanks for asking!
Yes I am OK.

I am busier, though.
I would like to keep in touch with you. PM me.

There is so much going on in my life now I wish I had the patience and time to relate all of it here..

Edited: 6/12/13 at 6:23 AM by MoMo

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

6/12/13 1:26 PM

Email me at keepclimbing@thejnet.com

Have a good day!

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

6/13/13 5:32 PM
User is offline View users profile

You ok with being busy? I hope so! Hopefuly being busy is helping you not think to much!!
Im glad you have what to do during the day now!

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.