Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Sad and Alone
Created On 7/21/13 1:37 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

toy123
Senior Supporter

7/21/13 1:37 AM

I'm feeling so sad and alone! I don't know what to do anymore. I don't post here (although I do read the threads) because I feel that they don't help people and it's just annoying everyone.... I can't take this anymore....

-------------------------
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

7/21/13 2:15 AM

I don't feel annoyed by your posts!

What's making you sad and alone?

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

7/21/13 2:46 AM

Please post, toy! We all care about you, and would like to help if we can. (((Hugs)))

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/21/13 2:58 PM
User is offline View users profile

Yes Toy123, PLEASE POST !!!! We WANT to hear from you as long as you are willing to share!!!
It is definitley not anoying to have someone to share the lonlinesss with....

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

7/21/13 9:46 PM

I have vacation now and really want to go away for a few days. My father is in Israel so I thought it would be a great idea for my mother and I to go somewhere. First my mother said yes then no then she's like call up ur friends and make plans with them as if she doesn't know I have no friends. . I said thanks for the compliment...

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/21/13 10:07 PM

Oy! That must feel like such a letdown, not to mention that you feel like your mother "let you down" (sorry, to corny!!)
((((((((HUGS))))))))

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

7/22/13 12:38 AM

Oy!!!
It's my mother's type to do the same type of thing :'(

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

7/23/13 12:11 PM

I'm sorry you're feeling so lonely, toy. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

7/24/13 12:39 AM

I'm supposed to be switching therapists because I need twice a week and my therapist is in the clinic only once a week. Also she feels like someone else can give me more than she can give me. I'm seeing her tomorrow and just finished writing her a letter. I feel so abandoned and rejected. On top of that I feel sad, depressed and most of all alone. I have no one. Really no one.... I just cry myself to sleep.....

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

7/24/13 1:35 AM

Good luck with the new therapist! Hopefully she (or he) will make you feel that you are not alone. Meanwhile, we're here for you.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

7/24/13 8:25 PM

toy, i'm sorry you're having sucha a hard time. i've had to switch therapists against my will in the past and it stinks. i've also been on my own and all alone and that wasnt' too good either (it was before I even had a therapist.) i hope and daven things get better soon.

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

7/25/13 1:02 AM

How's the new therapist Toy?

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

7/25/13 12:54 PM

I didn't switch yet. I'm in a clinic. Don't know when the switch will take place. Although I do know very soon.

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

7/25/13 8:20 PM

Switching therapists is really tough. It's very normal to feel sad. I've had a really hard time with it in the past too. The upside is that maybe the new one will be able to help you more. hope you feel better.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

7/26/13 12:00 AM

I just met with a new therapist today!
It's not fun at all!!

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

7/29/13 2:36 PM

Good luck Toy and MoMo, I know new therapists are kind of torturous. Hopefully it will pay off in the near future (amen).

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.