Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Prayer
Created On 8/1/13 12:03 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

HaTikvah
Junior Supporter

8/1/13 12:03 AM

I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry for being such a worthless daughter, sister, friend, person. I am sorry for letting you down every step of the way. I am sorry for not being able to achieve the idealized image of whoever it is that you want me to be. I am sorry that I burdened you with my feelings, my emotions, my issues. I am sorry to have wasted you precious time with my juvenile thoughts, ideas, dreams. I am worthless to you. To everyone. I don’t know what it is that I did in my past life but G-d knows I must have wreaked gehinnom.

Please G-d, help me get out of this bind. To give me the strength to stop feeling like this. To acknowledge the goodness bestowed upon me, instead of the 18-wheeler load engrained on my chest. I don’t know how to continue living with this burden, this unidentifiable burden. I don’t know when it happened, nor how it happened. Just a gradual shovel full by shovel full loading up on me. Please G-d, please help me to unload. To engage in positive, healthy familial and cordial relationships with friends. To have a positive outlook on the future ahead. To look forward to making plans with friends; to look forward to actually carrying them out. To get out of this morally vapid crux of sadness, fear, and pain. To reengage. To help others in need. To see the good in those I love. To compliment those I love. To learn, to grow, and to simply just be.

Please G-d, give me the strength to just open the eye of the needle on my journey. On my journey to rediscovery. I feel in love with this beautiful religion so many years ago, yet now when I seem to need it most, it seems so far away from my grasp, so unattainable. The words of the siddur seem near empty as they twirl off my tongue. Yet in the depths of my depression, they are the only words that feel wholesome and satisfying. They are the only words that give me hope.

“V’zakeini l’gadel banim uvnei banim…”

Please G-d watch over my children to not give them this horrid disease. Watch over my nieces, nephews, younger siblings. Please G-d, may my family never again know such tzar’ot. Never again. Never again. May no future generation ever know what it’s like to carry this burden. This burden, may it never be known.

A prayer to once again restore the shalom bayis that once rested hand-in-hand with the shechina in my home. To continue to give us the strength to keep fighting. To keep fighting on behalf of the one too sick to realize that which is amiss. To conquer this disease, before it conquers her.

Please G-d, a little chizzuk will go a long way right now.

Thank you.

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

8/1/13 1:29 AM

Welcome to FrumSupport! This is beautiful! You're expressing yourself so well. Hope you get your prayers answered.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

8/1/13 4:28 AM

Welcome!

What a beautiful heartfelt prayer!!
Keep on posting!

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

8/3/13 3:26 PM

Your tefila resonates within me and i can relate to a lot of it. I ask Gd those things many times also. My He answer all our prayers soon!

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.