Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Everyone hates me
Created On 8/1/13 5:02 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Mimi1022
Senior Supporter

8/1/13 5:02 PM

Does anyone else get the feeling that everyone else hates them? I always have this feeling. Is that common?

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

8/1/13 6:13 PM

I think that's a symptom of depression. You mentioned that your work involves helping people. Why would they hate you?

Bottom

Mimi1022
Senior Supporter

8/1/13 6:32 PM

Sometimes you can have a job that helps people but they don't think you are trying to help them. People don't see that I am helping them- they think I am wasting their time.

Not these people per se, but I think the reason people hate me is because they think I am socially awkward and dumb. Someone at work wanted to go out to a Chinese restaurant and when I suggested a kosher restaurant instead, she told me she thought it was weird. We used to have coffee all the time, now we don't anymore. It says more about her than me, but it still hurts to think people believe I am weird.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

8/2/13 3:21 AM
User is offline View users profile

Have you ever considered the other person is an inconderate social dork??? I've had that happen too. I HATE it. But I truly put it on the other person for being so incredibly rude.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

8/11/13 11:20 PM

Now I see why u always have the feeling of everyone hating u. You're so mean to everyone...

Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

8/12/13 5:39 AM

did i miss something???

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

8/12/13 4:37 PM

Yeah,
What's that about?

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

8/12/13 4:41 PM

Edited: 8/12/13 at 4:56 PM by I'mTrying

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

8/12/13 4:41 PM

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

8/12/13 4:54 PM

So sorry, Toy. I havent' been here in a while and didn't see that thread. Thanks MoMo, for posting it.
That must have felt so hurtful. I know that just reading the post as an outsider I felt like someone stabbed me.
All of us here who struggle with the inner pain and conflicts of depression, personality disorders, eating disorders, OCD, anxiety etc etc etc ARE here for you, to support you, empathize with you and help you whenever we can. I hope you can feel that vs. one thoughtless person .
Again, I am really sorry I posted that before I saw the other thread. I sincerely hope it did not cause you additional pain.

Mimi, if you are reading this, I just want to point out that being kind to people, especially ones who are hurting, will help you go much further in life. AND will enable you to help others (as it seems your line of work consists of) And conversely, Causing pain to others is a terrible thing to do and for your own self interests, you may want to think about the consequences of ona'as devarim before you post whatever's on your mind.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

8/15/13 11:15 AM

OK...I get the dynamics now. Thanks, MoMo...was lost for a bit.

Oh yeah, and by the way, this isn't a "crazy person" website. People can have difficulties and challenges and not be "crazy." Thanks for the stereotype but stick it up your butt.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.