Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Olam Habah
Created On 8/7/13 5:40 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

8/7/13 5:40 PM
User is offline View users profile

I'm not suicidal...it's not why I'm asking this....
My question is...does everyone here believe in olam habah??? Do you ever wonder or have doubts about it and feel guilty or scared that you may not be worthy because of your doubts??? Does this make sense??? It's been on my mind for a while. I believe in olam habah but I have to admit there are seconds...maybe microseconds...that I can't help but wonder if I have the whole thing wrong??? Like what if I got the wrong religion going, or what if there is just oblivion???? That kind of thing. I dont even know where this belongs. But the guilt is starting to get on my nerves so I figure it's best to find out what's normal first.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

Mimi1022
Senior Supporter

8/7/13 5:53 PM

Yea I think everyone has doubts at some point.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

8/7/13 6:50 PM

I agree with Mimi. These moments happen.

Bottom

emunahdoj
Senior Supporter

8/7/13 7:07 PM

It is healthy to question...allow yourself to question. When I start to doubt or question I read sefarim or listen to shiurim about olam haba and for me, it gives me a lot of chizuk cuz it puts things in perspective and allows me to see that there is a greater picture than what we see in this world.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

8/8/13 3:36 AM
User is offline View users profile

thanx folks for the input. I'm feeling a bit more hopeful now that i'm not doomed.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.