Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I'm angry
Created On 12/15/13 6:21 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

12/15/13 6:21 PM
User is offline View users profile

I'm not sure why I am so angry. I can't put my finger on it. I'm just so irritated with ppl. nowadays. Right now if I could punch a wall hhard enough to break my hand, I would. (My kids are around so no trying tonight.) I feel like people are overly sensitive and not just me. I want to make a list of all those who have driven me ccrazy on here and out of here and why I want to personally throttle them. I know this isn't a good idea...or nice....so I won't. But golly gee,, throttling ppl. seems like a great outlet. So here folks is my E-throttle.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

12/15/13 6:55 PM

So funny!! OK you can throttle me, I am being annoying - I usually want to shecht people when I get that way...

So sorry you are feeling this frustrated - angry - when it gets this bad for me I tell my kids that Mommy needs a time out and go to my room ;-) Then I take it out in writing, or drawing - or typing.....

That way no one gets shechted (is that a word?)

Feel better now that you have throttled me? Hope so - Take Care

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

12/15/13 7:02 PM

oyoyoy I get the feeling all too well.....
Hope it passes soon.

Bottom

feelingawful
Supporter

12/15/13 7:07 PM

I think today is a bad day for us all, I went through hell today as well. Crazy!!!

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

12/15/13 7:22 PM

Had a hard day as well..

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

12/15/13 7:51 PM

Same story here. Really hard day!

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

12/15/13 7:59 PM

Why was everyone's day difficult?

Bottom

feelingawful
Supporter

12/15/13 11:52 PM

Cause Sundays suck like hell. Feeling sad.

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

12/16/13 2:08 AM

munkster, you need a punching bag.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

12/16/13 6:30 PM

The e-throttle must have worked...feeling better now. TBear - you are better than me. When I am mad at my kids I also send them to their rooms ----and then take a nap and totally forget about them! It is so sad it's funny. I know what I say next is meanish,but saying it....I thought I was going to get a rough response to post. I was relieved find I had company . I felt much less lonely knowing others are suffering too. I know it's mean to be happy when others are angry or upset but it is what it is. I'm hoping the rest of you got off the throttle wagon.

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

12/16/13 10:21 PM

I wish i could allow myself to feel angry. Maybe I could actually get it out of my system.
Munkster- imho it is not mean at all! Anyhow i think i'll make the distinction between being happy that others are suffering, and being happy that you're not alone in your feelings. BIG difference

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 5:06 AM

Thanks, I'm Trying...you seriously assuaged my guilt .

For a very long time I couldn't get angry without dissociating. I didn't know how to. Then I learned and was an angry ball of fire driving down the street with road rage and a finger (guess which one) out the window. Now sometimes I get angry...even finger angry....but I can contain it better. I don't feel the need to play russian roullete with the driver next to me or person in lne next to me....

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

12/22/13 9:35 AM

Ha Ha! And the sence of humor comes out again =D

Edited: 12/22/13 at 9:35 AM by channafofanna

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.