Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Good Bye
Created On 12/16/13 9:36 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

TBear
Senior Supporter

12/16/13 9:36 PM

I am leaving and have asked Admin how to delete my profile

Forgive me if I have offended anyone - it was not my intention - you guys are an inspiration - I am just too down and too fragile to be here.

Be Well - I'll be davening for you guys!

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

12/16/13 10:08 PM

NONONONOOOOOOOO
Please TBear, I don't often post anymore but you are one of the most inspiring people I know. I understand if you made a decision to leave based on facts and I respect that. But if it has something to do with posts being misinterpreted, please give it another go.
Mybe it's selfish on my part....
I will truly miss your wisdom and courage.

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 1:44 AM

TBear, please don't leave. You are an inspiration to others and we all need each other. I understand your being hurt, it's very understandable. Please remember that we all all hurting, including those who hurt. You are too good to leave us.

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 1:56 AM

TBear, I'm not exactly sure what happened but please don't leave! You add so much to the forum. We've been through other issues here before, and we made it through. Let's keep this place going!

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 2:23 AM

Tbear I understand you 100%!!!!
I'm so sorry that you were put through the ringer when you meant no harm at all!!
You have no idea how much you mean to us!!!
I seriously don't know anyone sweeter than you!!!

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 4:53 AM
User is offline View users profile

Tbear....I'm not sure what to say. A tear is going down my cheek...literally. I love your wisdom and insights and it would be a shame if you didn't share with us. Please think before leaving this community. You are a valued member.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 5:04 AM

Tbear, please stay! Especially for me now. I just left my therapist this week, and I'll be devastated if you leave as well.
I know it's hard to stick your neck out here and then get hurt, it's the last thing you need when you're only trying to be supportive.

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 6:23 AM

Your responses are beyond amazing to me - I have been crying all night - but also the night before and before - I am sinking very deep and cannot even let my kids or community know - so I isolate and paste on the smile and work and robotically function.

It isn't the specific incident - I know that anyone who comes here is vulnerable - so am I. It is my reaction to the incident that tells me I am too fragile to be here at least for now. Since you guys have responded so much - which means more than I have words to describe - I feel you deserve more of an explanation. I do love each and every one of you to the extent that is possible over the internet - I gave each one, by cybername, a bracha - in detail on my b'day because I see and feel your burdens. Also why I left a good bye post rather than just disappearing.

Right now I am going through new memories and new pieces emerging and the DID is giving me some horrible challenges - in addition to the fact that my kids and financial stressors do not let up just because I am having emotional problems. I am losing time and being triggered by things that usually do not. So, when I am triggered - it is my responsibility to take care of myself even if the way I do is painful - such as leaving here. I am responsible for my reactions - no one else. I am not blaming anyone. This is about me trying my best to stay safe. If I get through this without being hospitalized it will be a gift from Ha Kodesh Baruch Hu.

Hopefully I will be back at some future time a better Bear. Please daven for me and I will be thinking of you guys - may even watch from the sidelines without posting - just cannot let myself be vulnerable - for my own safety.

Thank you for caring.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 6:32 AM

We will daven for you, and think of you, Tbear. You are not alone.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 8:17 AM
User is offline View users profile

ok, Bear. I understand I guess. I'll miss you. You're BEST BEAR. Don't forget that.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 10:54 AM

Ok. I fully understand and accept that.
Take care of yourself the best that you can I'll be playing for you.
You are not alone!!!

p.s. without knowing any details it sounds like the fact that you need to keep your pain a total secret is really causing so much more pain. I wish there was a way for you to find more real life support to me it seems that simply not needing to always hide would ease the pain...
Maybe there's SOMEONE in your community you can trust and talk to who would care and accept and whom you can trust?? Every community has some good people...

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

12/17/13 10:55 AM

Correction: I'll be PRAYING for you

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.