Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I HATE life and myself!!!!
Created On 2/10/14 1:01 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

toy123
Senior Supporter

2/10/14 1:01 PM

I really hate life and I'M DONE!!!!! Every but every step of the way to my recovery is going wrong!!!! I'm getting knocked down the whole time even while trying so hard. I can't anymore!!!!!! Can anyone give me some chizuk please????????? I would really appreciate answers....

-------------------------
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

2/10/14 3:29 PM

Oy!!
What about the recovery is going wrong?
I really feel for you!

Bottom

alharro
Supporter

2/10/14 4:23 PM

toy123: feeling your pain ! and hope you will get thru this down. the road to success is always full of potholes, every up is something to be proud of and should be put in the back mirror where it is visible and can be seen when you go thru a down to give yourself chizuk that YOU really are the best and have overcome a lot of struggles - i have used this in the past and although it doesn't always help it show me at least that the down wont last forever. wishing you really all the best

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

2/10/14 5:25 PM

((((HUGS))))
What's going on?

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

2/11/14 8:50 AM

Toy im sorry ur going thru such a rough time. I know wat u mean that u feel like u keep getting knocked down on your road to recovery. I feel the same way on many days. I feel angry at Gd many days for all the pain he gives me and others like you who are suffering so much. I wish i could give u chizuk and have the right words to say but all i can say is please keep holding on...

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

2/11/14 1:15 PM

Thanks all for answering, I really appreciate it. I'm not doing too well, but I'm trying to keep it together... Gotta run now!!!!

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

2/12/14 1:09 PM

How is one supposed to feel when people are constantly dismissing your feelings????? All my life growing up my feelings were dismissed not acknowledged, said they were wrong and now I feel like it's begining to happen again.... What am I supposed to do, feel? How am I supposed to react?

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

2/12/14 7:18 PM

Who is dismissing your feelings?

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

2/12/14 10:03 PM

I am sorry for you toy, it sucks when people who are supposed to be helping end up hurting. I ppersonally am working on trying to validate my own feelings because it seems i will never be able to get what I need from another person. ... Its very difficult.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

2/16/14 9:15 AM
User is offline View users profile

If there was an emoticon for sympathy, I would use it now..
((((((HUGS)))))))))
One coment- you asked how you are "supposed to feel". No such thing. YOu feel how you feel, ur not supposed to feel any specific way....

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

2/17/14 8:33 PM

How do you feel Toy?

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

2/17/14 9:55 PM

Yeah I was wondering the same thing

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

2/17/14 10:07 PM

Sorry for not updating you guys I'm actually not doing too well and it seems as if no one cares because whomever I try to contact just has a different excuse why they can't help me....

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

2/19/14 5:48 PM

We want to help you!
We are here for you and care deeply.
(((HUGS)))

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

2/24/14 6:18 AM
User is offline View users profile

Once again, I agree with ImTrying =D

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

3/26/14 5:54 AM

Toy, how are you doing?

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

3/26/14 9:17 AM

I'm not doing so good. Things are tough. My road to recovery is very bumpy... I wish things would be easier....

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

3/26/14 10:27 AM

I know what you mean toy
We're rooting for you!

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

3/26/14 10:50 AM

Thanks MoMo!!! How you doing yourself?

I wish I could get ideas on how to smoothen out the bump....

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

3/26/14 4:01 PM

Which bumps are you are you facing now?

I'm doing better than I was a few months ago and better today than I was two weeks ago. I'm not where I want to be but what can you do...
I'm definitely trying my best. I was given a very difficult life. By default my day to day's mission ends up being to overcome the abuse I went through and to trust that my parents were wrong for making me think that I'm defective.

I went on a first date recently with a really amazing person that I liked a lot but the feedback from the other side wasn't so enthusiastic. The self loathing part of me kicked in. Thoughts like: you're defective no one will want you. You're dumb. You don't have personality. Your're not good looking. Your'e boring. You have so many issues there's no way a normal girl would ever go for you. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Were going out again but I dealt with this shadchan many times before and can read her very well. I can tell that this is a courtesy date. I feel stupid about myself. I feel like a loser.

This is the first time that I feel like I want it to work out but I know that it wont because I'm just defective. I'm so pissed off!!!!

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

3/26/14 5:20 PM

Momo, you are a bright, caring, wonderful person, and it's that little voice in your head eating you up.

Toy, maybe you could share some of what's happening so we can be there for you.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.