Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I'm posting whether u guys care or not -- triggering maybe
Created On 5/8/14 1:36 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

5/8/14 1:36 AM
User is offline View users profile

My insurance changed. Therapist of 15 yrs who has made a lot of progress with me is not on new insurance so I have to either change therapists or get a single case agreement. As a result, I can't see her until the single caase agreement (hopefully it will work) pans out. I have worries it won't work. I'm starting to very slowly slide into depression and am in no- man's land with therapists. If I see an insurance doc it means I cant see mine ever again. . It also means I get stuck with a REALLY REALLY BIG BILL. I'm also really angry at the crowd here. I understand something may have transpired in another board but it doesn't mean that you guys have to cease giving support to others. I'm wanting to cut and looking forward to getting what I need on Friday. I just don't care anymore. Too many pressures Too many voices in my head....dca'n't explain that but no I'm not psychotic. I have way too much anxiety and anger at the moment.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

5/8/14 1:42 AM

I'm sorry Munster that you're going through so much now. I myself am having my life unraveled, I can't imagine losing my therapist. How long will you have to wait to hear if a single case management pans out? Maybe your therapist can give you a sliding scale? Right now is definitely not the right time to switch therapists or stop therapy at all. I wish I can help you. If I can let me know. Thanks... Good luck!!!!

Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

5/8/14 3:15 AM

Hey Munkster hang in there I'm still here for you!
I know that with these insurance companies they make you jump through loops till they approve something..

Any chance the therapist would give a sliding scale fee till the insurance gets straightened out?

In the meantime we're here for you!!

And Toy so sorry to hear things aren't going that great :'(

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

5/8/14 8:58 AM

No...she won't do a sliding scale fee. And her general fee is like 200 bucks a session!!! So even if she could, it probably wouldn't help. It's probably gonna be at least a month before I can see my therapist again from what I can tell. I'm sorry toy that you're having a rough time too. I'm just frustrated because I feel very alone right now.

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

5/8/14 9:24 AM

I guess we can feel alone together cuz I sure feel alone. You know the expression "when it rains it pours"? Well that's what's been happening to me. I'm having legal, financial, emotional, and physical issues... Lovely, no? Sorry for the sarcasm.... I'm sad!!!!!

Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

5/8/14 9:57 AM

I'm sorry Munkster and Toy that I haven't been around giving much support lately. It sounds really hard for you right now!
If I had to leave my current therapist because of financial issues (which may just happen at any time) I would fall apart. Your reaction is so understandable. I wish I could do something...
And about the homeschooling, I have no suggestions - I am a single never married woman with no children... but I feel your pain and frustration about the whole situation.
I do think about you and the others here even when I'm not posting, and I care. Can you feel that?
((((((((HHUGS))))))))))

Edited: 5/8/14 at 9:58 AM by I'mTrying

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

5/8/14 9:58 AM

That's really hard, munkster! I can't even imagine being stuck in a limbo like that. I'm not sure what to say, but I definitely care and want to be there for you. Hang in there! And please do talk to us meanwhile.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

5/8/14 5:52 PM

Munkster, is there someone in your community you can ask about this? A Rav, or Askan?
A relative? Because you need your t now and don't give her up-health is worth more than money. Even if you have to let outsiders pay for it.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

5/8/14 8:19 PM

KC, I dunno. I don't feel significant enough to be worthy or having someone pay my therapist bills.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

5/9/14 7:04 AM

If it would be a physical illness, would you ask for help? I think yes.
Anyway, I believe that we are all here on this world to help each other-s'times we help, s'times others have to help us. It's all part of Hashem's plan.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

5/12/14 6:12 AM

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

5/16/14 10:04 AM

So so sorry munkster - I don't know how I could handle the conflict - needing your long-term therapist and that well-known support , yet not being able to afford it....

Can totally relate to the voices in the head - it happens under extreme stress for me as well - not psychotic - but the defense mechanisms that we kick into by habit - actually a pretty amazing defense Hashem has given us, albeit not an easy one and unless you have it - not one that is easily explainable......

Sorry I haven't been here for support - haven't been able to - still do not have easy access to a computer - and I had to protect myself for awhile....

Thinking of you and praying for a good resolution to your problem.... (((hugs)))

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

5/16/14 6:29 PM

Munkster, how are you doing? Any news on the therapist situation?

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

5/21/14 6:55 AM

Munkster, how are you?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.