Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Really weird question
Created On 5/18/14 6:11 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

5/18/14 6:11 AM
User is offline View users profile

Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you can relate to this:
I have been severly depressed lately (like too depressed to bear) and then all of the sudden my depression just disapeared. Ive had depression for most of my life and it just was gone. I dont know why. Has this happened to anyone?
And now the wierd question- will it come back? I miss my depression, beucase my depression is the only me i ever knew, so if i lost my depression its like i lost myself. ive stopped my meds unti li get it back but has anyone ever experienced this before? its been about a week and my depression is still gone. Any ideas on how to get it back or why it went away? Beucause as weird as it soounds, its more painful to live wit hthe loss of my depression then to live with the depression itself...

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

5/18/14 10:11 AM

Wow! Sounds amazing!
Yes, it makes sense to miss s/thing hard. Years ago, I was busy ror many months with a baby who was seriously ill . B"H, the situation improved finally. And I felt so weird and empty-this had taken my whole life for so long....
When did this shift happen? I mean, for how long are you feeling well?

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

5/19/14 7:38 AM

It happened about a week ago. I was going crazy from it so I stopped eating as much as possible and havent been taking my meds to get back to normal.. Its almost back, but not all the way...

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

5/19/14 10:09 PM

I TOTALLY get it!

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

5/26/14 6:04 AM

Thanks

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

5/26/14 4:49 PM

Channa how are you doing lately?

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

5/28/14 5:39 AM

You should know you just made me really happpy that you asked. So thanks!
So I stopped eating and taking my meds to get my depression back, but i got withdrawl symptoms so i started taking a bit of my meds and im working my way up. So my depression is b"H a lot better, but eating is a different story.... I restrict and then binge and use everything in me not to purge.... Its not normal, but its way easier than being really really depressed... I still miss my old depressed self though... I mean Im depressed now, but its only in my head, its not like im living in clear jello with weights tied to me.
And how are you?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.