Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I'm still here...
Created On 8/20/14 1:52 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

8/20/14 1:52 AM
User is offline View users profile

Ok, I'm still here. I feel like a hypocrite since I can be so positive with MoMo but with myself the world is coming to an end. I can't sleep. I can't prepare food. Can't clean. I'm basically a useless blob. Something has to go soon. I don't know what. I just think I'll be inpatient again soon. Day hospital is working out at least. But I'm not taking meds as prescribed (taking too much, taking too little) and I don't even care anymore.

On the upside, my niece got engaged....I'm so excited for her I can't sleep. It's my wedding anniversary and I got myself a present (as usual) that I LOVE. (My hubby isn't good at picking presents for me so I get my own and he gets his own presents. This way we're both happy with what the other got. LOL) I'm a year older....I mean that extra day just made such a difference....One day you're one age and the next another....so cool. Getting geared up for homeschooling.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

8/20/14 3:07 AM

Im also useless these days it comes with the territory. Let's be useless together!
All we can do is do what we can. We can't do what we can't do.
Let's accept ourselves. We didn't ask for this infliction it's the lot we were handed in life and we're doing the best we can under the circumstances.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

8/20/14 3:08 AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

8/20/14 6:54 AM

Wow, Momo! I like what you wrote-Let's be useless together!
We have a simcha in the family, which is great, but of course, it highlights my limitations big time.
Still, it's a true paradox-the more I accept myself, the better I feel, and then I am able to be more useful.

Mouse, we're with you in this . You are not alone.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

8/22/14 7:46 AM
User is offline View users profile

I went to my niece's l'chaim. I wasn't going to but then I realized I was the only one from my side of the family who could. I surprised my sister and she was so excited. (I surprised almost her entire family.) She isn't the most emotional sort, but she looked like she was going to cry when she saw me and I've never been hugged like that before from her -- we're talking squeezing kishkas out . My niece did the same thing . I actually felt like I belonged there. Weird. I guess I did, but I usually feel like an oddball there. I saw some of my parents friends -- it made me sad but happy at the same time. My parents are no longer alive yet their friends still care about us. They had really special friends. I wonder if they knew. I hope my friends are like that too in 120 yrs,

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.