Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Back to School
Created On 9/4/14 6:44 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

9/4/14 6:44 AM
User is offline View users profile

So far things are going as smoothly as expected with back to school. I'm not overly thrilled with my son's classes, classmates, friends or teachers but oh well. Homeschooling is coming together slowly though. My daughter and I are finding communication key to its success. So far we've only done half days of school in part because I'm still in a day hospital half the day and come home tired and in part because I'm sick and therefore tired. (I have a cough that is something special....got an inhaler yesterday and feeling better already though.) I'm hoping everything goes well for us this year though with my son I have some serious reservations. He has a new classmate who uses curse words constantly and to make matters worse, it's a teacher's son. The kid sounds nasty and gross. He has a few neurotic teachers too. ....I guess worst case scenario I"ll homeschool him too.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

9/4/14 8:28 AM

It should be behatzlocho, and you and your family should have a good and sweet year.

Bottom

Achdus
Supporter

9/4/14 10:27 PM

Hi Mouse. I'm sorry your son's school has so many issues. Maybe try researching other schools. Wishing you hatzlacha with any decision you make.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

9/10/14 8:23 PM

How are things going with the schools, Mouse?

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

9/14/14 5:59 PM
User is offline View users profile

My son's school stinks for the same reasons it stunk for my daughter last year. I really don't want to homeschool him too though so I'm going to start harrassing the school now regarding teachers who won't or don't teach and students with bad middos and who curse. It's not tolerable and neither should it be.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

9/22/14 1:18 PM

Mouse, how are you feeling?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.