Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Searching for a therapist
Created On 11/3/14 5:30 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

11/3/14 5:30 PM
User is offline View users profile

After being without a therapist for what seems like forever, I've decided to start the search again. I've been so depressed and busy this past week I rarely had a chance to think about it, but today I got so suicidal and all I wanted to do was self-harm. I'm sad I'm back in "that place" again but I guess it was to be expected. I was put under a lot of stress the past few weeks and I'm just tired and depressed. I feel like I've just been worn out. I called a possible therapist and hope she'll have an opening. Either way, I see my psychiatrist tomorrow. I'm just so tired I don't even feel the umph to go. I'm not even sure if anyone knows what I mean. I probably sound as crazy as I feel. Does anyone understand???? In some ways I hope not because it feels that bad.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

11/3/14 7:15 PM

I feel your pain.

Hatzlocho with finding good therapy.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

11/4/14 10:07 AM

((((HUGS)))) Sorry you feel so awful. For me, it helps if I remind myself that it's not always like this, that I've felt better before and will get back to"that good place" again. Good Luck with therapist searching.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

11/4/14 6:27 PM
User is offline View users profile

I'm riding a roller coaster right now and going through highs and lows fairly quickly (over the course of a few days.) This is because stuff going on. The prob is I can't control outside forces there fore I ahve to deal with them a bit better.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

11/4/14 7:52 PM

Hatzlocho in dealing with all the happenings in a healthy nervous condition

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.