Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Super mad
Created On 9/8/15 4:10 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

9/8/15 4:10 PM
User is offline View users profile

OK...so I sort of survived my son's bar mitzvah. I'm really, really angry at my husband for being a useless jerk though. (I told it to him in different terms.) Basically my son went to shalosh shuddis with his friend and my husband. I stayed home because I wasn't feeling too great. Anyhow, my husband neglected to watch my son's friend (who has a loose screw or two, I think) and the kid drank some beer, despite my son begging him not to. Then the kid went and ran off to play with my son's cousins. My son didn't know what happened at first but then saw the empty beer and realized that not only had his friend had a drink but also ditched him while my son was in the bathroom. My son went to an aunt who said, "was it my kids???" My son said no, and the aunt promptly gave him a blank look and walked away. My son had no other adult to turn to beccause my husband was busy with his own friends or soemthing. My son fell on the floor and began to cry. There was NO ONE there to comfort him on the day that should have been happy. He came home distraught. I ccomforted him. But I'm so angry with my husband and the aunt. The aunt then brought it up the next day at a different family event. My son gave her the "death stare" and she still didn't get she was a jerk. My son didn't say much about my husband, but I think he really failed as a parent on a really important day. So I'm stuck here at home now and super mad at my husband and the aunt. Not even sure how to get past it . I feel like a ton of effort was put in on my part and husband hardly did anything when he could have. I am so mad!!!!

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

9/9/15 10:39 AM

Maze Tov on the barMitzvah. Hope you have lots of nachas from you son.
I don't realy get what happened. Was he alone in shul? Why was he so upset?

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

9/9/15 4:16 PM
User is offline View users profile

Basically a kid drank a beer after my son asked him not to -- a good friend of his. No adults seemed aware of the situation unfolding except my sister-in-law. Not even my husband seemed to notice. Sister-in-law was a flake, asked if it was her kid who did it and when told no, gave a blank stare and walked away. My son was so upset he fell on the floor crying and no one assisted him! I'm still shaken that he could get so upset. He is my cool, calm and collected one! Even more shaken no one did anything to help him.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.