Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Feeling like a failure
Created On 10/26/15 7:43 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

10/26/15 7:43 PM
User is offline View users profile

I'm feeling like a complete failure. My daughter is back to homeschooling after less than 2 months at school. It just didn't work out . I want so much to cut but my daughter knows about what she calls "self abuse" and she's the sort to see it and say something -- to me and to her therapist -- neither of which I want. The urge to cut right now is so great I don't know what to do. It is freaking me out. Tonight I also found out my son has been using a phrase that is highly offensive. He thought it meant go away. He didn't realize he's become the lunatic who curses everyone out. He said he'd stop -- and don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for that -- but oy the poor kid has used it on quite a few of his classmates. So much for making friends . It's funny but at same time it isn't funny. Feeling so down .

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

Geneshe Gruen
Junior Supporter

10/29/15 9:16 AM

that must be so painful!
im sorry and unfortunately i know that pain of failure all too well. I sometimes feel as if it was a mistake i was created in the first place. whatever i touch, wherever i go and whatever i do-ENDS UP IN FAILURE. im a dissapointment to everyone and cant seem to manage anything, as hard as i try. Really, somewhere deep down i want to continue living and move upwardards-connect all my peices and put my life back together again..but these feelings are very deep down n unaccessable most of the time, when im bogged down by the heaviness of everyday misery!!

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

11/4/15 6:56 PM

Gets worse . She is ill now with a possibly serious condition. . No one's fault but doesn't make anything easier. In way I am relieved that sshe isn't in school since we have so many doc. appts.

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

11/6/15 2:15 PM

No one is here and no one cares. Lonely world.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

11/10/15 10:07 AM

I'm so sorry Mouse!!!!

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

11/12/15 12:20 AM

Oh no! Refuah sheleima to your daughter!! How are you managing?

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

11/22/15 6:36 PM

Went to do blood test last week. Having rough time and dont feel supported

Edited: 11/22/15 at 6:36 PM by mouse

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

12/1/15 12:27 AM

Refuah Sheleimah to your daughter - it hurts so much when our children are in pain.....

Take Good Care - Stay strong (even when you don't feel it) - May hashem stay with you and give you help, peace, support and comfort!

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

12/24/15 7:48 AM

We got the blood test results. She is sort of ok. Not out of the dark, but not as bad as we thought. She is just being really careful now about what she eats and does that can effect her health later (or sooner) in life. She is having major anxiety. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

1/1/16 2:31 PM

Praying for you and her!

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.