Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: amennorhea
Created On 1/8/08 12:28 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

bubbs96
Supporter

1/8/08 12:28 AM

is there anyone out there who went through disruptions in their cycles or actual amennorhea who would be willing to talk to me (probably by PM, since i know guys read these boards).....i'm having increasing concerns in this area, which is all new to me (tho my ED is not)...could use some support and feedback! thanks!

-------------------------
"Recovery is a process, not an event."
Even when it doesn't look like it, I am trying, and I'm doing my best in the moment.

Bottom

Fragile
Supporter

2/14/08 1:25 PM

Hi, I'm new to this forum but i've had experience with amennorhea.
You can pm me and I'll be glad to be of help.

Bottom

bubbs96
Supporter

5/21/08 12:05 PM

well, i never bothered responding back then b/c it turned out my issues weren't what i thought they were.....but now i'm definitely having concerns again, so maybe you can answer some questions for me....

things with my ed, combined with some severe GI problems, have me at/below my lowest weight, and acting on symptoms like crazy.....bc of my GI disorder i've eliminated food groups that even in my worst restricting days i would still let myself have some of, so things are really bad, and getting worse fast....

as it happens, during testing for my GI probs they found a cyst on my ovary, which i don't know if it has to do with anything or not....

anyway, my question is, when you lost your period, did it happen suddenly all at once, or were there signs? mine have been wierd and irregular for the past couple of months (sometimes really short, etc)....this month, it's like coming and going.....hardly bleeding at all, but every time i think it's stopped, it starts a little bit again....which has NEVER happened to me before.....could this be a sign that something's wrong? (ok, duh something's wrong.....but am i heading for amennorhea?)

thanks for any feedback....

-------------------------
"Recovery is a process, not an event."
Even when it doesn't look like it, I am trying, and I'm doing my best in the moment.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Eating Disorder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.