Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: the mall
Created On 2/11/09 12:39 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

killedlastyear
Senior Supporter

2/11/09 12:39 AM

i really don't know what to do.
going to the mall is such a trigger for me. i always end the day depressed and full of self loathing and a feeling of worthlessness.
and i know it's not me. its the way the stupid clothes are made. they cling in all the wrong places.
so don't go to the mall would of course be the smartest thing. and i've been pushing it off for forever. but i've lost so much weight my clothes are so big on me they're actually making me look tons fatter then i am.
so when i'm fat nothing looks good on me.
and when i'm not as fat my "fat" clothes don't fit but it's still impossible to find anything that will fit. which just tells me i NEED to lose tons more weight to be able to not walk around in pjs all day.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

3/27/09 4:23 AM
User is offline View users profile

kly, i'm still scratching my head wondering how no one can relate to this. I can; i just didn't want to open a can of worms. clothes shopping is definitely a trigger. i go to specific stores just so i can go in and out really quickly and not try stuff on or get things online so i don't have to try things on in the store. anything to "hurry" it up.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

killedlastyear
Senior Supporter

3/27/09 10:21 AM

Aw, thanks for responding. I just assumed no one really had anything helpful to say. I sure don't lol.
I'm actually running over to the mall soon as I have no clothes for shabbat or pesach. *prays i find something*.
That's smart what you do with buying stuff online. Unfortunately I don't have a credit card, but if I did that prob would be the best solution.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Eating Disorder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.