Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Eating outta control:(:(:(
Created On 10/17/10 3:41 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

toy123
Senior Supporter

10/17/10 3:41 PM

I started bingeing again I don't know why or what's causing it. I just know my eating is very outta control. I'm so frustrated!!!!!!!!!! Any ideas on how to get back on track?

-------------------------
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

killedlastyear
Senior Supporter

10/21/10 8:37 PM

My eating has gotten to the point where I feel out of control as well recently. I haven't been binging, but I've been eating alot of extra stuff in-between meal and snack times (so I eat like all day long basically).

I know my eating has been due to stress.

Has anything changed for you recently? How have you been feeling emotionally?

The only thing that's stopped me in the past is realizing just how much binging was ruining my life. I knew if I continued I'd fail out of college classes, get depressed, etc. When I felt the urge to binge- or eat something I knew would prob trigger a binge- I'd pull out my journal and write about how I was feeling. Usually I could figure out why I feel the urge. I knew binging wouldn't help anything. Just a temporary feel-good and then hell.
I journaled during binges and after binges, and would read what I wrote later to remind myself what hell it is.

I still have three post-it notes on the back of my bedroom door which read "baby steps", "it isn't wroth it", and "one day at a time", which I put up there when I was trying to stop binging, over a year ago. I quit and haven't since then.

Are you seeing a nutritionist or therapist who you can talk to about this? It helps to have someone to help you get through this.

Bottom

MagicBox
Supporter

7/17/11 7:07 PM

Is this thread still alive? Like is anybody over here still talking of over eating (not nec. with getting rid of it after) ?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Eating Disorder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.