Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: mood is blue
Created On 2/9/07 9:07 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

jojo
Supporter

2/9/07 9:07 AM

a few month ago i lost my dad and this week is bad all i want to due is stay in bed
and hide from the world,i have been feeling like i want to end it all but i have family that love me and need me, but this is a very hard time for me, as my dad and i where very close
for years.i don't is any joy in my life at this moment in time.i wish i was able the i would likly see that to feel so not lost and blue jojo

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

2/10/07 7:47 PM

People are sometimes in a situation where everything seems hopeless; and later, with time, it becomes more hopeful and optimistic.

Bottom

avious101
Senior Supporter

5/7/07 8:20 PM

i no its hard for you to belive me but its all in Hashems hands and it will get better we just have to work on improving ourselfs so that Mashiach could come ad then therel be nothing to be sad abotu really
o wait ill contineu in 1 minite

Bottom

avious101
Senior Supporter

5/7/07 8:37 PM

sorry about that but i got a pm and i just had to check it because pms and emails make my day no matter what they say so like i was saying its not like you have a feaar of the world but its kinda like me
b/c i m scared of the bus but i go on it and itl eventually make it better but it will get worse if i avoid it so if you avoid life youll just want to stay in bed more and never have the joy of acomplishment and other stuf and i wonce herad that if you suffer a lot in this world then you wont have a bad time in the next one but im not sure if thats true .als o i think rabbi akiva tatz said that one whoo is depressed should get active to feel better in his book called somthing like the jewihsh thinking teanager or somthing but just hold on things will get better sooner or later but you must make the most of whatever the situation may be just think of it as a test after a long period of taking the test if you keep a good atituude and beet the hardships youll do well (oh how i wish that was true ) and just emember Hashem NEVER does bad to us it just seems bad from our veiw like buetifaly embroidered thing from where we stand ( the back ) its all noty and stringy but from the front its a whole beuatiful thing but its great yo realize that people care about you and dont want anything to happen to you even people onthis site care about you like me and i think gad also cares aboout you and would be sad if anything would happen to you

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Mood Disorder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.