Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I have a mood disorder
Created On 5/19/13 4:57 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

5/19/13 4:57 PM

I have a mood disorder. Im moody, sensitive, on a rollercoaster. SSRIs not seem to be helping much. I have depression. I have bipoolar 2 i have borderline personality disorder. I have i have i have. I have a sensitive mind and a sensitive soul. I suffer. I am unstable. I want to be healthy like so many of the ppl i know who can go to sleep and wake up the same person the next day. Whereas i, i dont know what to expect. Ever. I have a mood disorder

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

5/19/13 11:07 PM

For what it's worth, it's beautiful. Very true. I can very much relate to not knowing what to expect of myself the next morning.

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

5/20/13 1:52 AM

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback and support

Bottom

his8sm
Supporter

5/25/13 6:14 PM

This sounds like I have written it myself except throw in ocd to the mix.....the thing we probably don't realise is a lot more people are moody too we just have the intolerance of uncertainty and feeling of responsibility at being moody that others don't...for myself I'm doing self therapy right now with decent results and I'm trying fish oil...I've been like this for 12 years or more but I am still alive and here to fight another day....you've been brave so far I'm sure so don't give up.....we are much braver and stronger than we think just living with this...others couldn't cope but we have so far

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

5/26/13 11:47 AM

Thanx... Trying to get thru each day alive...

Bottom

his8sm
Supporter

5/26/13 5:26 PM

Having OCD impacts on my life, especially when its contamination fears, more maddening i know how stupid it is, yet i seem to have two "life threatening situations" each day, but Im not giving up, until my last breath, if i only conquer it then, it will have been worth the struggle to beat it
so whether its a new medication, a new therapy, keep trying

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

5/27/13 12:57 AM

Good for u. Keep up the strength

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

7/12/13 7:12 PM

Lasthope, are you o.k.?

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

7/13/13 3:37 PM

Yeah, why do u ask?

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

7/14/13 6:06 AM

Just missed "hearing your voice."......

Bottom

Lasthope
Senior Supporter

7/14/13 10:40 AM

I've been posting a bit in the depression section. Thank G-d I haven't had any major depressive or anxiety attacks recently so haven't felt the need to post. Thanks for checking in on me

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Mood Disorder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.