Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I feel sick all the time
Created On 8/25/05 11:51 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

iSufferAndTry
Junior Supporter

8/25/05 11:51 AM

Im wondering if there is anyone out there that always feels sick, i always feel that something else is bothering me, i do all sorts of tests but they all come up negative, im wondering if there is anyone out there that has the same issue. i was told it has to do with ocd and anxiety, a bit of both i guess.

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

9/27/05 11:31 PM

Could you be more specific?
a lynn

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

1/25/06 9:39 AM

hypochondria can produce or create problems of its own. maybe you are a bit of a hypochondriac? that would make sense. i am one. i always feel i have diseases when i don't (although sometimes i do). just thinking you're sick can make you feel sick, and vise versa. i would still get the tests done if you feel it's really nessecary (you never know), but i would try to get out of your head a little more ifd i were you. it just might make you feel better.

p.s. i was nauscious for about a year before i found out i had hyperthyroidism. i didn't know why i was nauscious, but later i found out it ws because i was excersising too much (1 hour every day with a trainer), eating too little (only 1400 calories a day), and my thyroid was going into overdrive because of the lithium i was on. i thought i was imagining it, but i wasn't. sometimes diseases can cause symptoms that have the right to be noticed. although if i wasn't as much of a hypochondriac as i traditionally am, i maaaay have felt less nauscious less of the time. even if it was warranted at the time. a little bit. mind over matter, my friend. it might not have gone away (completely on its own), but i might have felt considerably better if i had just relaxed, not thought about it, and did other things (though i read, took a lot of long hot showers, and slept alot to get my mind off the pain/nausia.) that helped a little bit, but sometimes some things are just out of your control. it's best no to waste your time worrying about them, becausethey will just happen anyway.

atara

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

obbl900
Junior Supporter

5/18/06 3:32 PM

i also always feel sicknull

-------------------------
sam green

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.