Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: the need to be self destructive
Created On 12/15/05 12:12 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

12/15/05 12:12 PM

unfortunately, all of us who are sick feel the need to be self destructive in some form or manner. even if it's unconscious. when we can let go, and leave everything to G-d, i believe we will lose our ailments and become better people. they will go away like magic. it's amazing how it works like that. lie back, and trust G-d. It's amazing what He can do when we let go of our anger and trust Him. Amazing things happen when you just do nothing, except for try to be a good person. No bells, no whistles. just honestly trying to be a good person. if you try hard enough Hashem will help you. i guarantee it. Then you will not feel the need to be self destructive or destructive to anyone else at all. Like someone said here so elequently (i think in the bipolar section) "let go and let G-d". i like that quote. i'm only now starting to see the beauty in it. it is truly beautiful. It's great how things go your way when you just lay back and let them. just a thought. (well, a few.) bye! yesss. the school semester is OVER! i stayed up til 3 last night doing patterns but i can honestly say it's over now. and i'm on the dean's list, so it was well worth it. i actually started doing better when i let go and just focused on being a good student and nothing else. luck is funny. when you think you'll have it, you don't. and when you don't think you will, G-d surprises you and you do. Life is funny that way. the main point is just to rreeeeeellax. you can only focus on good things when you're relaxed. everything else comes from there. bye all! i will work on not being self destructive or destructive to anyone else in that matter, and i hope you will too! (those who don't already know how to be so, i'm talking to, those who already know and discovered and practice this secret, you're already informed. to them: ignore!)

atara p.s.live and let learn

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

chocolatemoose sarag
Junior Supporter

1/20/07 11:10 AM

I am destructive , by constantly putting down my husband and kids.

Bottom

avious101
Senior Supporter

5/21/07 9:45 PM

wow that was great the problem with me though is that i do but i dont want to stop ya no what i mean ? probably not cause im the only one crazy enough to feel that but
chocalate moose sarag- no ones perfect if thats the best that you can be then its ok but we must strivee to be our best but two people have ttold me that we are human and we are programed to make mistakes (not that i rfeally think that but anyway) if you put your mind to it you can acomplish anything

Bottom

teen
Supporter

5/21/07 10:48 PM

why dont you want to stop???

Bottom

avious101
Senior Supporter

5/22/07 12:49 PM

its kinda complicated b/c i wanna stop so that i dont go bald and hurt my parents but it helps me temporarily relive stress and i just absolutly love the feeling i get when i rip off a piese of skin from my head its so awsome (even though no as awsome as getting blood work

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Schizophrenia < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.