Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Diabetes CURE: 64% Success for Type 1, 99% for type 2
Created On 3/8/06 8:34 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

vu
Supporter

3/8/06 8:34 PM

I would like to inform everyone about a natural cure that reverses the root cause of diabetes. It consists of all natural ingredients which restore the body’s natural functions and has no negative side effects.

Please go to www.techmedica.com/diabeticine.html for more information, and please spread the word to everyone. If you are wondering, how can there be a cure yet most people don’t know about it, please read the next posting titled “Important info about the pharmaceutical industry” for some eye opening information .

Here are three points from FAQ section at bottom of page (www.techmedica.com/diabeticine.html):

Q: How soon after starting on Diabeticine™ can I expect to see results?
A: You will experience a noticeable blood glucose level drop within two weeks of starting on Diabeticine™. At the end of 30 days, the drop will be significant.

Q: Do I have to take Diabeticine™ forever?
A: Absolutely not. Once you have completed a full program of taking Diabeticine™[I think about 6 month], you can stop taking Diabeticine™ altogether. You will want to maintain your health improvement by exercising regularly and eating and living well. Of course, you can continue to take Diabeticine™, as frequently and for as long as needed.

Q: I don’t need to drop 50 points. Will Diabeticine™ take me too low?
A: Diabeticine™'s primary action is to naturally and gently heal you, which takes time. It does NOT artificially and instantly force your blood sugar levels way lower like drugs or insulin. As you approach normal levels, you will see your blood sugar levels taper off. You will not drop 50 points if you do not need it. Clinical trials have shown that individuals with normal blood glucose levels do not experience a drop.

They offer 1 YEAR MONEY BACK guarantee: “Lower Your Blood Sugar 50 points in 30 days or it's FREE!”
One bottle is $74.95. and has 60 capsules. For the first 30 to 90 days, a single bottle can last from 2 to 4 weeks depending on one’s weight. Detailed guidelines are provided.

Please go to www.techmedica.com/diabeticine.html

Bottom

motherof2girls
Junior Supporter

5/3/06 5:48 PM

has anyone you know tried this diabeticine. id be very nervos to try it without knowing someone that had tried it first

Bottom

yoish
Junior Supporter

1/7/08 2:28 PM

Do not believe this. If there was such a cure people would know about it. And always ask your doctor before trying anything that is not fda approved

Bottom

debbie
Supporter

4/22/08 9:35 AM

I read about this diabeticine. Sounded interesting until I googled and found out some even more interesting stuff about it. which turned me off

-------------------------
debbie

Bottom

rosa
Junior Supporter

5/5/09 7:49 AM

I tryed diabeticine,my feet swelled tremendously and i feel i became ill with it

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Diabetes < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.