Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: topomax
Created On 3/19/06 3:09 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

ykb
Senior Supporter

3/19/06 3:09 PM
User is offline View users profile

I am taking topomax for a rare neuro disease pseudotumor cerebri. I am courrently taking two hundrend mm a day. Since I started it (two months ago) I have constant sinus congestion adn pressureI am wondering if anyone else has had this side effect. Sopmetimes my sinuses are so swollen that my eyes barely look open.

Bottom

rebrelz
Junior Supporter

7/26/06 10:07 PM

i have been taking topomax for quitea few years now
at one point my doctor tried taking me of it. that didn't work
but i do take less of it now. I never had any problems with it
but i supose each person is different and is going to react to things
differently. maybe ask your doctor what you should do.

Bottom

ykb
Senior Supporter

8/14/06 9:28 AM
User is offline View users profile

Thanks for replying. At my second visit I asked my doctor about it. He thought that it was an early onset of a bad allergy season. I found a support group for people who have my condition and many of them have sinus congestion and pressure when their syumptoms are bad. B"H I am doing very well and the doctor hopes to be able to take me off of the Topomax in a few months.

May you have a Refuah Shleinah Bmheirah.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Epilepsy / seizure disorder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.