Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: huge test tomorrow
Created On 10/10/11 5:31 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

chocnpeanutbutter
Supporter

10/10/11 5:31 PM

I have this HUGE test tomorrow and I know I am prepared for it - i've been studying for a month and a half. The only problem is what happens if tomorrow I am not relaxed, and I am obsessing over stuff in my head, and I can't focus? so now I am a complete mess cuz I am so scared taht I will be obsessing tomorrow! Just came back from my t and she tried to show me how to relax myself, but I just kept getting mad at her. She told me to close my eyes and ground myself, and i was like, 'i don't want to ground myself, i'd rather do it the way we used to' and she's like, 'well let's figure out why you don't want to be grounded" and i'm like 'STOP ANALYZING ME I JUST WANT TO RELAX!' so it was kind of frustrating. At the end i told her I would go home and try to relax myself, i think i could do it better myself. Then (i was holding a stress ball cuz i was so tense) I said 'do you mind if i throw this?' and she said not at me and i said i know don't worry. so i threw it and felt better for some reason. then she said - you still have another one to throw. so i threw the other one and felt even better. Then i said can we please just have a random superficial conversation, and we did, and then i left and went back to the place where I can go online, but I think i have to go home if i really want to relax. I think i need to stop studying,a nd just concentrate on relaxing. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
this test will mean the difference between getting into the grad program i want or not. it's really important. help.....
hopefully i will feel better when i go home. ok, bye, i have to go home already and stop stressing!

-------------------------
Don't judge me, and I won't judge you.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

10/10/11 7:19 PM

Maybe watching a good movie will help

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

10/10/11 10:46 PM

Hope you do well in your test.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

10/10/11 11:17 PM
User is offline View users profile

........good luck.......

Bottom

chocnpeanutbutter
Supporter

10/12/11 2:41 PM

Hey you guys - just wanted to let you know that it totally turned out ok. I mean I was really nervous the whole day but I spoke to like everyone who could maybe help me, and finally I calmed down. And I did AMAZING on the test B'H. I am sooooooo happy! I think I'm gonna post this in our happy thread! Thanks for the support guys.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

10/12/11 3:24 PM

congratulations

have a chag sameach

Bottom

Aba
Senior Supporter

10/16/11 9:16 PM
User is offline View users profile

B"H.
MOOOOOOO

kol tuv.

P.S. your Ah.... like doubled the size of the screen, pretty cool.

"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming." - Coach John Wooden

Bottom

chocnpeanutbutter
Supporter

10/23/11 1:43 PM

I was WONDERING why the screen looked like that! That's pretty funny! thanx for making me laugh. if it bothers someone, let me know and i'll edit it. Ok, this is really, weird, my screen is like shifting while i'm writing...........

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Panic Disorder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.