Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Not bed, just wet
Created On 10/28/07 3:54 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

WarriorGirl4ever
Junior Supporter

10/28/07 3:54 PM

I'm really embarrassed to ask this question, but at least over here, I'm anonymous and don't have to be embarrassed to someone's face. Okay, here goes. It's not exactly a bed wetting problem; it's pretty weird. A lot of times, I feel like I don't need the bathroom, but somehow my underwear ends up wet the next time I go to the bathroom. It's the strangest thing, as if it's leaking or something. I am really embarrassed, but I feel relieved that I asked this question. Anyone have any advice for me? frown;

Edited: 10/28/07 at 3:55 PM by WarriorGirl4ever

Bottom

su7kids
Senior Supporter

10/28/07 6:25 PM
User is offline View users profile

Don't know how old you are, or if you've had children, but that would affect it.

Firstly, it could be a benign bladder infection, and secondly you could do your kagel exercises, which is like lifting up an elevator in that "bladder" area (look them up online). I would see a doctor.

I do have some of that sometimes, but then, I have had 7 kids.

-------------------------
Proud Mom of 7, MIL to 3, Grandmom of 4!

Bottom

CAP
Supporter

10/28/07 9:10 PM

I would take a guess that you might not be leaking from your bladder... perhaps readdress this question in the special womens section.. some of us have extra secretions that are totally normal! (and I'm you'll feel better once you now whats going on!)

Bottom

WarriorGirl4ever
Junior Supporter

11/9/07 1:35 PM

Firstly, I'm not married. I'm still a teen. It's really an embarrassing problem and I could never say it to my doctor's face. Someone help!

Bottom

ykb
Senior Supporter

11/9/07 2:50 PM

We often have situations that come up that are embarrassing and we feel uncomfortable discussing them with a doctor, however, the doctors look at it as a medical situation that has to be dealt with and they try figuring out how to help us get better. They do not look at it as a personal issue like we, the patient do. There are some doctors that I have gone to whose policy is to never be alone in an exam room with a patient. This has always made me more comfortable about being examined. This is true even with non Jewish doctors who know nothing about Yichud!

Hatzlach Rabbah,

Refuah Sheleimah!

Bottom

su7kids
Senior Supporter

11/10/07 10:49 PM

Or maybe ask for a nurse practitioner, and maybe you can tell her, and she can relay it over to the doctor.

Proud Mom of 7, MIL to 3, Grandmom of 4!

Bottom

WarriorGirl4ever
Junior Supporter

11/11/07 6:50 PM

Thank you everyone! I hope that someday I'll finally have the courage to tell someone about it...

Bottom

stillfighting
Supporter

11/23/07 9:51 AM

i think you should try to speak to a doctor. believe me they have heard it all. i mean that is what they are here for. it would be very unprofessional for anyone to give you a diagnosis without checking you out, symptom wise.

Bottom

frumsw
Senior Supporter

12/22/07 11:58 PM

It could be normal secretions esp. if there are no other symptoms.

frumsw

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bed Wetting < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.