Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: allergy to gold
Created On 8/10/06 11:42 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

matzoball48
Supporter

8/10/06 11:42 PM

This will be a strange question. ON tisha b'av was our english anniversary. we have been married for 26 years. well on tisha b'av under my rings I got really itchy and irritated. I thought it was just because of the oppressive heat. I t was bright red under my rings. I took them off for a few days and everything seemed to ahve gone away. Well today under my wedding and engagement rings once again I was itchy and irritated and the skin is bright red where I wear the rings on my ring finger and in between the ring finger and the pinky finger and in between the middle finger and the ring finger it is also red itchy and irritated. Can I have an allergy to gold after 26 years? any info would help thanks

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Allergy & Immunology) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.