Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Tube Feeding
Created On 10/20/05 1:45 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

happyone
Junior Supporter

10/20/05 1:45 AM

Anyone have experience with the new Zevex Infinity pump? Is it better than the enterelyte? is it worth the fight with insurance???
any advice?

Bottom

cd123
Supporter

3/11/06 10:04 PM

I've been on the "Kangaroo" for a bit, for NG feedings. I found it to be great.

Edited: 11/28/06 at 9:01 PM by cd123

Bottom

ayiddishemommeh
Junior Supporter

10/29/06 7:19 PM

Hi There,
Since I'm new to this forum I just came across your post for the first time. I hope you obtained the new enterelite zevex infinity pump by now. I still have my Kangaroo ,but it came to a piont where it almost touched me, so I wen't ahead and made a financial payment agreement for 80.00 dollars per month for one year for the newest zevex enterelite infinity. It came to a time that I was financialy too overburdened , thus I turned to Chai Lifeline and they paid it up. I have to tell you. Life became alot easier w/ my new pump.It's worth all the headaches it takes to fight insurance. However maybe your service coordinator could & should do it for you.
Hatsluche!
Ayiddishemommeh

Bottom

Light
Junior Supporter

11/22/07 10:14 PM

does anyone know if there is any kind of formula out that is kosher pareve or kosher cholov yisroes for peadiatric use for a child two years old. (as enteral feeding)? do you know maybe where i can find such a thing? if i can? maybe in israel?

Bottom

bubbs96
Supporter

11/26/07 9:54 AM

my knowledge of tube feeds is limited to eating disorders, so i apologize if i'm totally off-base in my suggestions....but ENSURE (and BOOST, i think) is OU-D and lactose-free....not exactly what you're looking for, but close...and i know people who put it thru their tubes...again, i don't know if that's the kind of thing you're looking for, but....

-------------------------
"Recovery is a process, not an event."
Even when it doesn't look like it, I am trying, and I'm doing my best in the moment.

Bottom

Light
Junior Supporter

11/30/07 3:12 AM

Thank you, but that's not really what i'm looking for.
I do know of a few companies that make formula thats OU-D, but i prefer not to use it.
Also, those brands that you mentioned are not for this type of tube feeding.
Thank you anyway for your help.

Bottom

Estii
Junior Supporter

9/22/08 4:12 PM

We use elacare.. it is OU parve but made on dairy equipment that is cleaned to allergy levels but kashuered to parve levels so it would say DE. We make it in the b ath room.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Gastroenterology) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.