Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Has anyone ever tried homeopathy?
Created On 10/25/07 1:17 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

10/25/07 1:17 AM

Someone was just telling me today that I should try homeopathy for depression and anxiety. Supposedly, it really works. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks!

Bottom

su7kids
Senior Supporter

10/25/07 1:26 AM
User is offline View users profile

I have used it for anxiety. You h ave to find a good practitioner.

-------------------------
Proud Mom of 7, MIL to 3, Grandmom of 4!

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

10/25/07 10:59 AM

Did you find it helpful? What did it do for you?

Bottom

su7kids
Senior Supporter

10/25/07 11:03 AM

I have used a homeopathic and naturopathic practitioner who was able to work out which supplements, remedies I needed, and it took the level of anxiety from an 8 or 9 to a 2 or 3, rather quickly. It took the edge of "excessive reaction" down to "normal-ish".

I can't tell you what specific was used, because each person is different and each person presents differently, and that's why it is really helpful to find someone who is good at it.

Proud Mom of 7, MIL to 3, Grandmom of 4!

Bottom

frumsw
Senior Supporter

10/25/07 2:58 PM

I tried it for depression and anxiety. Didn't do much for the depression but it helped the anxiety very much.

frumsw

Bottom

Dr. Lynn
Supporter

10/28/07 10:32 PM

I agree with what others have said about finding someone who is competant; that means that they are licensed and recommended to you. When you goto them, also, please remember to tell them what meds you are taking already (if any), because even though a remedy is "natural", it can still negatively interact with other chemicals.
a lynn

Bottom

uaa
Junior Supporter

1/24/08 7:57 PM

hi, how would I find a competent one to see? Does anyone know of a name they can refer to me?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.