Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: need help please
Created On 9/9/08 7:00 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

SecretVoice
Junior Supporter

9/9/08 7:00 AM

ok thank you if you help me with this.

i need a jewish school on long island to go to that will let me go there and that i can go to. because no one is letting me go to one....and i really want to so i need one. and my mom said that she doesnt think any will take me and that alot of people looked and there not good for me. and my mom said if im asking someone to tell them i cant live away from home and that is has to be on long island..and i think she said they have to give me extra help with learning. i think she also said it cant be to far, like in another state or two hours away....and thats it.

Bottom

su7kids
Senior Supporter

9/9/08 11:37 AM
User is offline View users profile

Why would a school not take you? How old are you? What grade are you talking about?

-------------------------
Proud Mom of 7, MIL to 3, Grandmom of 4!

Bottom

It's all good...
Supporter

9/10/08 10:16 PM

Also, what kind of a school are you looking for?

Hodu laShem ki tov...

Bottom

SecretVoice
Junior Supporter

9/16/08 6:59 PM

i dont know...but my mom says the school has to help me with learning....and i think my mom said it has to be teaching me with hebrew....and it has to go up to 12th grade. i didnt ask, but i think thats what my mom said.

Bottom

SecretVoice
Junior Supporter

10/10/08 6:37 PM

Why wont anyone help???????

Bottom

little sheep
Supporter

10/11/08 8:39 PM
User is offline View users profile

you haven't really given enough information for anyone to help you. i wish i could, but i don't even know of any schools in that area at all.

the one suggestion i can think of is to try contacting Oorah:
1.800.21.OORAH

http://www.oorah.org/home.htm

or Nechomas Yisroel:
Nechomas Yisroel - For Financial Aid and Other help in Enrolling Children in Jewish Schools. / Rabbi Mailech Miller of Nechomas Israel / 5014-16 Ave., Brooklyn N.Y. 11219, (718) 851-0340

"I'm getting better and better every day, in every way, with the help of Yud-Kay-Vav-Kay"~Rabbi Label Lam

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.